Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Skythe

I'm offering my badass expertise with this game to anyone that wants it. From achievements to problem beating the game. Trouble getting gold on someone's comic mission? I'll advise ya on what moves are best. Ask me my ideal team and I'll tell ya. Whatever, I'll tell ya.

I might do this with other games too. I know there are sites that do this like GameFAQs or xbox360achievements but they're revolving the same bs that's circulating the internet and elsewhere. Strategy guides suck too.

I have the gold version and can't barely play it, I suck.

I'm not sure which characters are in the PSP version but the gold version has 8 added from the regular version.

The PSP only has Hawkeye while the 360 got Dr. Doom, Sabretooth, Magneto, Venom, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Hulk, Nightcrawler, Moon Knight and Colossus.

I have the gold version and can't barely play it, I suck.

What's your team? Also, my suggestion is to turn auto level off. It'll screw you in the end. Auto Level basically keeps your character in a half assed attempt to be balanced. If you turn if off and spend the points yourself then you can easily max out the best moves in no time and just level up the useless ones for mear enjoyment.

The only constant member I keep in my team is Deadpool. Battle Cry + Dual Pistols tear through everything. Using Battle Cry and Moon Knight's Nunchaku means boss fights end in less than a minute.

Dr. Doom is an extremely over powered character to play as good none the less. Maxing out any of his moves has similar damage to everyone else's Xtremes.

Venom's pretty good. Acts mostly as a Spider-Man clone with minor differences. I hated that his costumes were a b!tch to see since he's hunched over.

I forget, but there are some teams that just roflstomp all over the whole game. I believe Doom-Reed-Deadpool-Iron Man is one of them.

I would replace Reed with Moon Knight just for his boss slayer nunchuks.

But other than that, that right there is THE ultimate team. Doom and Iron with their powerful moves. Deadpool's awesome (the only character that I have noticed with a standard 4 hit combo and an Xtreme that hits twice). I never liked Reed just because of his low defense.