SujoBlue

I was wanting to make a gif of mario running back and forth over a that white rectangle block and the ghost chasing him but i'm not familiar how get sprites from emulators to do that. Reason being, I dont know how to work an emulator. Everytime I go to a site to download one theres like 14 versions of a download and I cant get any games to work. If someone could make me this avatar I would like to know how to do it myself.

How about you go grab ZSNES, a copy of Super Mario World, pause the action and take a screenshot? Then put the frame along the timeline in ImageReady (or Fireworks or whatever Macromedia crap replaced it) and then go grab the next frame.

It is time consuming work... I don't think anyone here will do it for you. You would actually be better off just trolling the net for Mario sprite rips elsewhere. Someone is bound to have one similar to what you want. If not, feel free to steal Franziska von Karma off me.

Aye. Have a google images search for "xyz sprite" (or sprites) and you surely find som'. The background of a scene should be the smallest problem.

(Not only I don't know what you exactly mean by "over a that white rectangle block and the ghost chasing". I've also thought of Super Mario World, but can't remember "white block + ghost" )

Edited by Wishdokta

You can tell if a rom from an archive site will work if it has a (!) after it. It's universal ID code. The one's that have a (B) after it are bad dumps, useful only to those who want to try their hands at cleaning up the code.

For ideas, more Phoenix Wright sprites are always good. Sonic racing with Metal Sonic from Sonic CD would be cool. Streaming together a fight scene with sonic and mario sprites a la Super Mario Bros. Z from newgrounds.com would be awesome.

Edited by Chibi Kami