Worst. Parents. Ever.

esoteric

Dude, Cinder, grow a heart...

Seriously, that wasn't a prank. That wasn't funny in the least. That's not something you do to a kid at that age, ever... Grab a child psychology book or something... That's just disgusting... Like people on endgadget said, he'll grow up not trusting people and being a recluse because of not wanting to be humiliated ever again. What sad sad parents...

Im sure they gave it to him in the end, despite what crap things say. I laughed for a good while. Job done!

He DID get the Xbox. They caught him snooping, so they played this prank on him and gave him the Xbox later.

This sounds more realistic as you would have to wonder....where did they get the box from?

Edited by emwearz

Some articles wrote about Microsoft wanted to sponsor him a console.

But as far most believable, I think he got the box later like said above. But for the sheer fact f*cking up a part of his childhood (and filming him crying anyway, rather than even publishing it on youtube [stupid society]), shouldn't be out there.

Putting an xbox in a box of a coffee machine would be a more comfortable surprise to him I guess.

what's gonna break him is not tricking him into thinkg he got an xbox(even if he does get one after the prank), that video on youtube is what's gonna haunt him the most