more exclusive forum than spam

Inky

No one has an answer?

Seriously why are we worried about being affiliated with sites that do nothing to REALLY help promote us?

People are going to find our site regardless of who's affiliated with us and what content/features we have.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, being affiliated with a bunch of lame duck sites isn't any benefit.

Maybe we should bring back the ROM forum? Think about it, it will attract more members, and increase forum posting.

lol, to have a bunch of one post accounts on the forum is not a good thing

A more exclusive forum than spam would be.

The heart. It's in there man. Best forum on the planet.

• 3 weeks later...
Why are we worried about being affiliated with those sites? What good is it doing us? I don't see the point.

affilation brings some of thier traffic to us, and honestly, its rare that i see a new member gettin all into this forum, I think Hera is the latest one dedicated new member poster I've seen since....I think Bambi and Belth.

Cheese... DOes that mean selling out?

Anywho, I think most of us arent that cheap anymore, i know im not, lol.

When i first got here i couldnt afford shiz, and iwas willing to mess around with a cpu for weeks in order to get a emu to work properly.

(check da past-PAST on my posts, i was always askin nooby questions)

Got a job and following dreams now so i dont really have da vigor to work on pcsx2 and chakast forever, i instead would just buy it.

I mean honestly, there are many emu sites do emulation topics much better than we do. So we have to CHANGE something, try something new(that may seem pointless, or visit some other sites and see what thier doing and see if we can impliment that into this forum.

The trick is wondering will that taint our 1emu name or watnot, but dat is up to the Owners.

Yea by cheese I meant money, advertisement, the casual sh!t that's meant to make other sh!t popular.

Idk, my two cents, you can try forever to attract new people, but if no one really cares then you're all by yourself.