There is no end to the human selfishness...

I was riding the bus today, when the driver suddenly braked. It turned out a guy on a bicycle had crashed on us from the side. Because we were at slow speed the guy was fine and there was no damage to his bicycle, but still one of the elders in the bus began to yell at the driver - "How do you driver! Who thought you how to drive!". I was thinking - yes, that bicycle guy is OK and it was his fault, but it's a natural reaction for that old guy(he IS israeli, after all...). But than he blamed the driver for braking so strongly! The driver yelled back - "You piece of sh!t! can't you see I almost ran over a person?" but that old geezer didn't care - "I've wrote down your name and I'm going to send a complaint to the company!"

Guys like him just piss me off. He was sitting down at the time and complained the sudden stop could brake his legs(wtf?), while many people on the bus were standing and could fall(they didn't, and I wouldn't blame the driver if they did). I was hit by a car while riding my bicycle... twice. I didn't get hurt(thought in the first time my bicycle did, 'cause pure instinct made me jump off just before the car made contact so my bicycle took all the damage) so I wasn't not mad at the drivers, but I know I would hadn't they stopped and asked me how I feel...

Old retards seem to be a classic in busses :D .

Was travelling by bus lately. A mother of two children wanted to enter at a bus stop. She had one maybe 5 year old daughter and a baby in her baby buggy.

The mother was occupied with the baby, arranging something. And from inside the bus I basically saw the 5 year old girl fumbling at the first step(of 3 higher stair steps), trying to get into the bus while the suicide doors closed pneumatically. Preventing her from being stuck or even hurt in between I dived to the next open button, some steps aside of me.

So the girl was ok, her mother in that moment lifted right then her buggy up in the bus and all were happily in. Finally.

The best part, an old guy looking 80 yelled at me loudly. Gabbling that younger people don't have any respect, to help a mother in with her baby buggy. I looked at him and answer him only with senile mummy. There were 10 people staring at this whole scenario doing nothing. And I got a yell from that bastard after I tried to 'save' that small girl. I don't know what that guy wanted from me. Was I supposed to apologize i can't split myself in 2 persons doing both things at the same time :messed2:

I really can see your "Guys like him just piss me off." . Their life runs empty and they sh*t on people without any common sense.

Edited by Wishdokta

Sometimes old people are lonely, they feel they have lost their place in the world. Sometimes because they were jerks in life and their families have no real reason to see them, or they just had bad luck. This makes them act like fools.

Lucky this is not the case for most elderly. Many of them are quite happy and wise about life, and take things lightly.

Sometimes old people are lonely, they feel they have lost their place in the world. Sometimes because they were jerks in life and their families have no real reason to see them, or they just had bad luck. This makes them act like fools.

Lucky this is not the case for most elderly. Many of them are quite happy and wise about life, and take things lightly.

I'm not ranting about old people, I'm ranting about jerks.

Oh tell me about it, On the bus I have to tolerate with selfish people everyday, I have to put up with people playing rap music on their cell phone loudspeaker and ear phones (especially loud) are just as bad. I don't rap music, I don't any speaker that lacks bass neither, it's so revolting, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate it.