SCART RGB Arcade Supergun For Sale

Ok, so for the time being until we look at getting a BST forum rolling, sales posts are frowned upon here. Simply because of the chaotic nature of allowing them without a proper place for all of them.

But I ran into an issue lately. While going through my "Stockpile" I realized I STILL have my SCART RGB Supergun I bought awhile ago. I can use this, if I alter some pinouts. But I made a JAMMA > VGA cable.

I also don't need and don't have that cable anymore, cause I bought a nice Versus City cabinet.

Dillema. What to do with Supergun I really have no use for, that nobody local to me would either have a clue what to do with it or how to make it work? What to do with this thing that I have made use of in my own butchering ways (Bear in mind, it's still perfectly functional, we'll get to that later) that I would NOT want to diss the maker and seller that helped me so much, by putting it on public display somewhere like Ebay?

Sell it to a wanting 1emulation member, that's what. Cheap, real cheap considering I paid over $70 when all was said and done. Yours, for $20.

Here's the specs and requirements.

SCART RGB output - You need a TV with SCART RGB support. There is NO way around this unless you're tech savvy, and sorry I'm not altering it for you as it's an as-needed alteration depending on your hardware.

2 ports for pads like Megadrive pads - You CAN do what I did, and take the ICs out for these and wire some real arcade controls. This is why the solder pads are a little roughed up on this thing, again functionally intact.

3.5mm speaker jack - You need PASSIVE speakers. Amplified speakers WILL get blown the f**k up, arcade boards are already amped. Not an issue, just use speakers WITHOUT an amp.

Coin button onboard - Wire your own like controls if you wish, otherwise just push the nice little green button.

ATX Power Supply - Plug the ATX connector in, and go. It's that simple.

More details on http://www.vogatek.com

So there you have it. I have ZERO use for this thing, and I want one of the members here to be able to have a cheap supergun. For $20, by Paypal, Email Money Transfer or (International)Money Order it's yours.

This is a one-off thread, simply based on circumstances and relativity.

Please don't go making your own, be patient and wait for our BST forum.

This is a one time thing/sale for the "SCART RGB Arcade Supergun" that Cinder has requested approval to sell on 1Emulation, and which I have agreed for him to post.

Please note that this offer is for MEMBERS only!

Any board that follows the JAMMA standard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAMMA

That is 2 joysticks and 3 buttons per player + start buttons.

This supergun conforms to just that, but there is no reason you couldn't take the ICs out for the Genesis/Megadrive pads and solder wires to the JAMMA connector PLUS use an AUX harness, for something like say a CPS2 system for 2 controllers with 6 buttons each, or hook up a Neo Geo board in the same manner.

As you can see in the picture on the Vogatek site, the solder pads are quite large, the aforementioned is VERY simple.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...