hey guys

Gryph

Found out the chick I helped train is making ten cents more an hour, and I have more responsibilities and am actually able to handle the department without instructions. I'm pretty steamed... I was a combo and then was promoted, she was going to be a combo but ended up being promoted... yet I have approximately five months more than her working the department. How the hell does that work out?

You probably didn't suck dick as well as she did in the interview. ^^

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out the chick I helped train is making ten cents more an hour, and I have more responsibilities and am actually able to handle the department without instructions. I'm pretty steamed... I was a combo and then was promoted, she was going to be a combo but ended up being promoted... yet I have approximately five months more than her working the department. How the hell does that work out?

You probably didn't suck dick as well as she did in the interview. ^^

I have it on good authority that Salorskin scored very high on that portion of the interview :angry:

nah really Tell the boss you want a raise or you'll walk.

but then again 10 cents is what? 16 dollars a month difference? based on a 40 hour week.

Going on Christian Bale's starvation diet he used to prepare for acting in "The Machinist".

Lol he was crazily skinny in that. Why do you wanna go that far?

because you're not cool unless abandon your individuality

everyone knows that