mugen

Most of us don't really care about MUGEN, and those who do are either not around much or do not know how to help you.

You might want to PM megaman_zer0 (the MUGEN moderator here), but he hasn't been around lately, so don't expect to get an answer right away.

fine but just answer this one question

if you go on toutube and you type omega goenitz or anyother kof charicters it gives a mugen engine with good graphics could ou tell me what is the name of the latest mugen engine which can hold lots of charicters

please answer this

thanx

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you would read alittle you would know mugen hasn't been updated in years. it is essentially dead as far as engine updates go.

if you would read alittle you would know mugen hasn't been updated in years. it is essentially dead as far as engine updates go.

please do yourself a favour go to youtube and type and kof charicter and say mugen they will give you a video on a good mugen engine what is the name of that pesific engine thank you and by the way i read a lot

please do yourself a favour go to youtube and type and kof charicter and say mugen they will give you a video on a good mugen engine what is the name of that pesific engine thank you and by the way i read a lot

Fun fact, mugen engines are written by folks with charcters they intend to add. There are a few NEW engines out there, and all use mugen and it's filetypes as it's base. As in, new completely, overhauled engines, like Shuguen. But what you mean is someone took the base system mechanics of mugen, and changed them. Which is all possible via all it's config files. Theres only 1 mugen, and tons of different scripts with that make the base engine. In fact, if I knew WTF I was doing, I'd able to make an engine with parrying. I know someone who has in fact. He wrote it all up so we don't have to give each individual character spific code for parrying and just give em animations. L2code.

No such thing as a speific engine. Theres mugen, and then theres all the edits people did for them.

Fun fact, mugen engines are written by folks with charcters they intend to add. There are a few NEW engines out there, and all use mugen and it's filetypes as it's base. As in, new completely, overhauled engines, like Shuguen. But what you mean is someone took the base system mechanics of mugen, and changed them. Which is all possible via all it's config files. Theres only 1 mugen, and tons of different scripts with that make the base engine. In fact, if I knew WTF I was doing, I'd able to make an engine with parrying. I know someone who has in fact. He wrote it all up so we don't have to give each individual character spific code for parrying and just give em animations. L2code.

No such thing as a speific engine. Theres mugen, and then theres all the edits people did for them.

clickie clickie

what mugen engine is this then?

i want this one one the video.

then just tell me the best ones name or if your a bit to ignorant for that tell me locations

clickie clickie

then just tell me the best ones name or if your a bit to ignorant for that tell me locations

No, you need to understand that characters are system indepented from each other. If you can't understand that, we can't help you. Miyako there is based on her Melty Blood incarnation, while Omega Geonitz is edited to be faster from someone's original Geontiz creation.

Maybe you can't tell the difference between a screen pack and actual character edits. For that matter, if you want screen packs, places like mugen infinity can help with screen packs. And if you don't know what screen packs are, their what give the game it's visual flare. There are tons of those.

What MUGEN engine is that? MUGEN.

What screen pack is that? Looks like the guy built it himself using various downloaded sections (life bars, fonts etc).

"What is the best engine?" There's only one engine, and that's MUGEN. What you see in vids is people's creations, created with a system that is unique to the character. Such as most of Warsuki3's CVS2 style characters.

If anything, you are ignorant to our pleas that what your asking simply does not exist. It's not a cry out to be mean against you or anything either. It's just what you are asking simply does not exist.

clickie clickie

No, you need to understand that characters are system indepented from each other. If you can't understand that, we can't help you. Miyako there is based on her Melty Blood incarnation, while Omega Geonitz is edited to be faster from someone's original Geontiz creation.

Maybe you can't tell the difference between a screen pack and actual character edits. For that matter, if you want screen packs, places like mugen infinity can help with screen packs. And if you don't know what screen packs are, their what give the game it's visual flare. There are tons of those.

What MUGEN engine is that? MUGEN.

and how do i download things like a screen pack and actual character edits

What screen pack is that? Looks like the guy built it himself using various downloaded sections (life bars, fonts etc).

"What is the best engine?" There's only one engine, and that's MUGEN. What you see in vids is people's creations, created with a system that is unique to the character. Such as most of Warsuki3's CVS2 style characters.

If anything, you are ignorant to our pleas that what your asking simply does not exist. It's not a cry out to be mean against you or anything either. It's just what you are asking simply does not exist.

and how do i download things like a screen pack and actual character edits,

screen packs and how do i buld my own mugen

and how do i download important and nessesary things to make a good mugen. like a screen pack and actual character edits

then tell me how to make a mugen good as that .

the download locaions of all the good features you can add

Edit: Please learn to use the Edit button

find a dedicate mugen site. we are an emulation site, the mugen forum is only an afterthought and in my opinion doesn't even belong here. there are only one or two members who know jack crap about mugen to begin with. you'd be better off at a site that is 100% mugen.

find a dedicate mugen site. we are an emulation site, the mugen forum is only an afterthought and in my opinion doesn't even belong here. there are only one or two members who know jack crap about mugen to begin with. you'd be better off at a site that is 100% mugen.

okay took you long enough you have a lot to say but i am afraid those words are just aggression you should have told me in the first place

anyway you have a lot to say but the question was download locations for mugen stuff

Edited by jackson