1Emulation knocked down, but back up, and online again!

I just got done exhaling lots of air. :D

It's been a long, excruciating day.

When I woke up this morning, the board stats on 1Emulation said we had less than 10 members, less than 40 posts, and our most users online was only 500 members from today. I kid you not, this was an eye shocking nightmare. What in the blue hell happened? This has not been the first time this happened and the last time I had to live with it.

However, this time was different. We had SQL/Forum backups not just from myself, but Gryph, and Miskie. We were more than saved, and we were ready to come back online ASAP. If you noticed 1Emulation came back up twice today and trust us, you weren't seeing Deja Vu. Unfortunately, I had to run the restore process twice for peace of mind. A few posts (less than 5 I believe), maybe 1 or 2 new accounts, some attack stats, and maybe 1 or 2 private messages were deleted in the process.

Our backup was made during the early morning of today, before our database became corrupt. Therefore, you will see quite a few more posts, stats, pm's, etc. gone/deleted that were made from the morning of today as well, until I originally closed down 1emulation.

So to summarize:

1.) Checked 1Emulation at around 1:00PM, March 7th (ET)

2.) Closed down 1Emulation 1:15PM, March 7th (ET)

3.) Restore #1 started from backup made around 3:00AM (ET), March 7th

4.) All Posts Deleted from 3AM to 1:15PM (ET), March 7th

5.) Restore #1 Completed, 1Emulation Back Online (8:00PM) (ET)

6.) All Posts Deleted from 8:00PM (ET) to 10:00PM (ET)

7.) Restore #2 -> Completed, 1Emulation Back Online (10:00PM) (ET)

8.) News Post about 1Emulation Back Online

These times are VERY ROUGHLY estimated. I have such a headache now, and I basically guessed all the times, but it should give you a better understanding as to what happened. My apologies for the posts that were lost, but this was the best option we could do to keep 1Emulation alive and healthy, without any future problems.

Thanks to Miske and Gryph for bringing us back online.