Hi :lol:

I recently downloaded the sonic adventure (one DC). problem is Self-boot. I want to know !

1) how to make non self-boot.

2) how to burn to non self boot if any ISO came with self-boot type file.

3) Inside the folder there I found several files (14mb each). so what to do with them.

4) and a file name as (Sonic.Adventure.self boot.7z) when I/you unzipped it a large file came-out which is

794 mb CDI type file and you mount it by using daemon tool. so what can I do to burn it. also it doesn't show the file if you don't have appropriate software ( use 7-zip free ware)

5) if i burn this CDI file ,so what about others.

6) my final question is again how to burn a self boot file to non self boot CD which can play in any DC emulator.

I know there some suggestion before I also a saw post name as-- THE END ALL BE ALL DC BURNING GUIDE *

I can't agree with him. because no one can't say that a post can solve any problem in past present and future.

Mod edit: -not going to happen-

thank you for reading :)

Why the hell would you want to make a game non-selfboot? That makes no sense. It's like trying to tie your shoelaces with your hands tied behind your back.

1) how to make non self-boot.

Does not make sense.

2) how to burn to non self boot if any ISO came with self-boot type file.

I do not understand the question.

3) Inside the folder there I found several files (14mb each). so what to do with them.

They are most likely RAR files, download WinRAR to open them, then extract the ISO from the compression.

4) and a file name as (Sonic.Adventure.self boot.7z) when I/you unzipped it a large file came-out which is

794 mb CDI type file and you mount it by using daemon tool. so what can I do to burn it. also it doesn't show the file if you don't have appropriate software ( use 7-zip free ware)

Download 7-Zip to extract it, and burn it with Disc Juggler.

5) if i burn this CDI file ,so what about others.

What other files?

6) my final question is again how to burn a self boot file to non self boot CD which can play in any DC emulator.

???

I answered those questions to the worst of my ability.