arcades2.0/xbmc pimpedHD!

fumanchu

Sorry Fam dont bother with a new thread I wont be returning to it. Its 90percent uploaded now ill finish it off soon and offer it to a few people privatly Ive sent out to a few invites to people and ill do a few more after I go away for a day or 2 mountain biking. I will be able to fast set it up to your exact preferences then. The days of discussing this for me are over its been a month or 2 and really just got back to sqaure one, apart from gathering personal preferences on who walks in my direction and who should be doing there own projects. Some people just want to harras and in the end I knew from when I said id take it private that it was a likely it would end that way...even after many warning and trying to be clear about it nothing stopped and even got worse, but everyone got there say. So as I say people can debate my motives or about me or whatever, really only I know them and others no matter how much they seem to be experts are guessing.

CoinOPS.jpg

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody wanted to harass bud. I wanted to help, and you were insulting from the start. I still have our two IM converstaions saved and I'd be more than happy to post them here for everyone to decrypt for themselves.

I wanted to help you as much as I could to get this where you wanted it to be and I also wanted to learn along the way so I could in turn take your finished project and morph it into what I wanted MAME to be. Don't go blaming any tantrums you've had on me. You brought this all on yourself.

Did you ever ask yourself why it is that you don't get along with so many people on different forums? I certainly wasn't around at all when you had whatever originall fallout you had at xbscene.

Seems to me that the common denominator in those cases is you, my friend. You might want to work on the way you talk to people.

Edited by ressurectionx

I made plain and simple warnings many times, infact the first conversation I did, about misinformation general bugging me and I would go private again if this was the case, im not even going to defend that or wether its right or wrong but for sure it is the facts... you can say what you want I remember what went down and the reasons why I said alot of stuff. You tried me in every way so now on you have your own projects and ill conduct mine in private also it has an advantage where I dont have to talk to people :D so I wont have to work on it, its a win win

So I am who I am you dont want to agree with that so we cant work together due to personal differences, others seem to want to work in my direction no worries so they can join me and we can part ways.... I have no worries about you or your goals and do wish you the best (to achieve the result you will probably need some designers and developers and I hope you do). Its just best for me and a few solo fans that I help them out and offer them my personal builds so I can live in peace somewhat, I left xb for this reason and everyone was happy to say plat was crap there, I continued and most private friends said this is way better so I released it away from xs and joined here. Now I see its all over there and even more misinformation and alias the same stuff after 2 years has joined me here so we are deemed to repeat the past.... why fight anymore everyones had there say its clear there is a devide so it makes sense just to devide and run with that, I cant agree with your ways im sorry and it is the reason I left xs and mamedox years ago...I have thought about it for years more than most people who fire from the hip on forums and never has it changed. Its that simple its been that simple for years I can live with it, it wont slow me or change me in any way rx I am working towards my goals with or without any of you guys and if your along for the ride I guess all good if not well thats al good as well everyones unique, and times ive seen some great stuff that reinspires me and even alters my goals. I AM SICK TO DEATH of explaining stuff it is what it is and has been for years I am not defending myself personally anymore so get over it ive heard this for years and years and still im around and want to finish my vision and its never really drifted to far.

Fam .... What do you think of the new working title for my build next week ill redesign the GUI for a new look, this will help stop confusion id say. Also PM me with the settings you would really require to keep I need to know this for V1

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Nobody wanted to harass bud. I wanted to help, and you were insulting from the start. I still have our two IM converstaions saved and I'd be more than happy to post them here for everyone to decrypt for themselves.

I wanted to help you as much as I could to get this where you wanted it to be and I also wanted to learn along the way so I could in turn take your finished project and morph it into what I wanted MAME to be. Don't go blaming any tantrums you've had on me. You brought this all on yourself.

Did you ever ask yourself why it is that you don't get along with so many people on different forums? I certainly wasn't around at all when you had whatever originall fallout you had at xbscene.

Seems to me that the common denominator in those cases is you, my friend. You might want to work on the way you talk to people.

Okay, enough is enough. I think BP has had enough for the last few days. Anymore bickering will result in warns and/or bans being given. This thread has escalated into a black hole filled with nonsense. Either stay on topic, or create a new thread.

No personal attacks allowed. Restrict your comments to the opinions stated instead of focusing on the person who wrote it.

Attacks on Posters

Vicious attacks on posters will not be tolerated. Disagreements between posters are fine, but personal attacks on posters' intelligence, character, etc. are not. Any personal disputes between posters should be taken to Private Messages. If you are attacked by another poster, PM a moderator, and let him/her handle the problem.

Thank you for reading.

Okay, enough is enough. I think BP has had enough for the last few days. Anymore bickering will result in warns and/or bans being given. This thread has escalated into a black hole filled with nonsense. Either stay on topic, or create a new thread.

No personal attacks allowed. Restrict your comments to the opinions stated instead of focusing on the person who wrote it.

Attacks on Posters

Vicious attacks on posters will not be tolerated. Disagreements between posters are fine, but personal attacks on posters' intelligence, character, etc. are not. Any personal disputes between posters should be taken to Private Messages. If you are attacked by another poster, PM a moderator, and let him/her handle the problem.

Thank you for reading.

thanks gamecop, now i'm not sorry for pm you on this matter.. lets just hope BP will find it in his heart to release this build because i know it would make my day a brighter one for sure and many others as well!!

Edited by hellsfury

You're just throwing a temper tantrum BP because you didn't have the pull around here that you assumed you did. Now you're taking it out on innocient bystandards by not releasing the code to everyone and trying to manipulate people into being mad at me in the process. People have noticed and already commented on your drama and manipulative ways and at this point I really can't imagine that people are going to be falling for it.

As for your emu, I always highly regarded it. It is the best MAME emulator available on the XBox, which I've said many times before. It's just incomplete is all, and with your vision it will never be complete. It might even get to 98%, and for most people who have ever used it it is so good that it doesn't even really need to be updated anymore, but it will never be complete.

With developers or without, I will figure this out and I will take what you have made and make it 100% complete.

I do look forward to your release BP. Even though you're doing everything in your power to keep it from landing in my lap, I will acquire a copy of it. The only way for you to keep it out of my hands is to not release it period. Be a pal and release the source along with it... the full source this time too, okay? :D

Regards,

~Rx

EDITED TO ADD: Sorry Gamecop. I just read your latest post. I was in the middle of writing this when the last few posts went through.

Edited by ressurectionx

rubbish I can lock it to to a serial/HDD/Macadress/Versionnumber one or all of those etc no worries V4 allready does this and I havent seen it publically ever if so it just wouldnt work for anyone. I can just get that info and lock it into each xbe I allready do this on V4 and made the mistake of not doing this last time, a copy leaked that had issues about 2 days before testing finished and I still see the issues popup even though in the final they were gone. I could also put in if serial was wrong flash 0s to the bios , flash 0s to the eeprom data, format C E F G X Y Z so it wont even boot just to piss off idots so unless you really know what your doing you wont even be able to recover your xbox. I dont want to do this stuff but its one or 2 people like you that put the flag to the bull and ask for it and say you cant stop me. And then blame me if I put this stuff in even though you keep asking me to get to this level of behavour.

All this does is make me want to lock it down to this level, I unlocked the save and adding roms last time as it this behavour seemed to have died down now I have to lock it down to my trial level so it runs on one xbox only and people would have to ask for keys for there mates xboxfor it to work.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

That's still not very cool though BP. Lot's of people don't get the release now just because you don't like me. Doesn't seem fair to those who were waiting for the last 2 months for something that will never materialize. Damn shame. :D

Oh well.

Sorry everybody. Guess I'm the bad guy here....

EDITED TO ADD: If you were to do that to your next build and not release the source at the same time, I do believe that you would be in violation of the MAME source usage. Guess there really is no punishment for doing that. Just kinda an inconsiderate kick in the face to the people who coded all that source before you picked it up is all.

Edited by ressurectionx

EDITED TO ADD: Sorry Gamecop. I just read your latest post. I was in the middle of writing this when the last few posts went through.

that right there is a out right lie i have been sitting in here refreshing my screen since gamecop left that post first you came in then you left then you came in again then i posted then you left and came back in then you posted and as far as a few post go mine was the only one after gamecop post not a few post after!!

i'm sorry gamecop but RX don't give two craps about you, BP or ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!! IF HE DON'T GET WHAT HE WANTS HE CAUSE CRAP PERIOD!!

Edited by hellsfury

You are mistaken. I was replying to BP's post here at work and I got distracted by something I had to take care of here. When I got back to it and posted it, I was suprised to see that there were 3 or so other posts in here.

As simple proof that I am respecting GameCops wishes, I have not and will not make anymore personal comments. However, I do not edit and censor my own posts when something has already been written. I leave that to moderators to decide if censorship is their bag. I haven't since said anything regarding BP's or anyone elses character.

Calm down man. You'll hurt yourself.

Good day to you,

~Rx

OK its time for a new thread remember this and I can post facts to prove this I didnt want rx banned and stated to gamecop that freedom of speach im all for, but the new thread must be clean and I dont want to have to lobby to be like the old Russia and kill the problem... I am not to sure why one must listen to so much for so long about stuff they think they know when they are not a mod staff or anything but a new to the site preaching about what they think is happening.