arcades2.0/xbmc pimpedHD!

fumanchu

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how far up your ass does your head go RX.i think most people on this forum are fed up with your crap.roll on the new thread,cant come soon enough.

That's cute. You ho,RX.

fixed. :huh:

how far up your ass does your head go RX.i think most people on this forum are fed up with your crap.roll on the new thread,cant come soon enough.

That's cute. You ho,RX.

See man. Coding is easy. I told you that anyone can do it.

And now I can add Down Syndrome babies to the list of people who can code. :lol:

Don't you ever let anyone tell you that you can't do anything you special little man. Never give up. Never surrender.

That's cute. You ho,RX.

i never realised how much of a tool ive been.i love BAED.

you know something your right coding is easy.

The time is getting close id say :huh: its time to do the cut cut im boring of all this stuff. Your right your a legend you run rings around people. You called me out I know, I talk rubbish, I havent done anything and dont really know what im doing I guess, and I fumble my way around and generally bug people...and this is the reason why we must say bye bye cause we cant get the seroius stuff done on amateurs night.

Ill start the new tread tommorrow night it will stay on track RX, one wrong tread and it is the axe...keep posting on this one I dont care just stay away with your keeping it real crap I have warned you and it is the last time, dont take them seriously I could care one way or another you dont need rules its just common sense.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

I wonder if you like your name....ill ask thraxen..... say your good byes guys to rx he broke the rules and I might just talk to some others I wonder if he likes his handle.

Ressurection, even though it is spelled incorrectly and I'm well aware of it, ivokes images of one coming back from the dead. Could be this has happened before?

Your threats don't scare me my man. Do your worst.

If we're still voting I vote B.

The Xbox scene is entirely based on a few dedicated people standing on the shoulders of better coders and building on their work. If one more person wants to learn then I don't see any benefit in being obstructive.

I dunno about everyone else but I'd rather wait a few more weeks for a release of whatever and have one more developer in the scene since the long-term benefits are far greater for everyone.

BP, it seems to me that what you've done with MAMEoX doesn't seem radically different to what I was doing with FBA-XXX Pro. And it really didn't take me very long at all to get to that stage from knowing absolutely nothing. I just got the right help from the right people. But if those people had responded to me the way you've responded to RX then the project never would have happened.

We need to keep in mind that none of us are big powerful coders here, we're all just porters and tinkerers and we should be helping each other out as much as possible if we don't want what's left of the scene to die.