arcades2.0/xbmc pimpedHD!

fumanchu

LOL.... Wow... You're right BP. I must be a God. I've held up the release of this for months with my Godlike BP abusing powers. :huh:

No. I think you're the one holding up the release yourself BP. Blame me all you want, but at the end of the day when you look in the mirror you know that I'm not there with a gun to your head telling you that you can't release Arcades Plus. It's not my problem or my fault that you're holding it hostage because you don't like me.

At this point, I don't care if it ever gets released. In fact, I hope you don't ever release it to anyone now.

Didja get that BP? I didn't ramble too much there for you did I?

Edited by ressurectionx

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your just a cock and you benifit from being a cock life aint fair I guess. Maybe someone should punish you

duplicate post from xs : I would bet with comments like that your not a very big man. Would be fun to get on the piss together id say... if your coding skill are anything like your life I feel very sorry for you my friend and also you are such a sore bitter newbee wanting to put the boot in personally when both of us know your a total newbee you can try and hide it all you want, but we both know. You are probably the sadest person ive seen here and in truth I actually feel a bit sorry for you. Call me names if it makes you feel like you have skills and like a man, we both know the truth dont we.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

LOL... I know I'm a n00b. I think I've said so on this and the other thread about 10 times at least. Not sure where the hiding part is coming from. And you're a prick know it all who likes to keep the how-tos to him self so he has an endless supply of asskissers on hand. I know the type, I've worked with them before. The people who were so afraid to teach anyone else anything they knew because they knew they had no personality whatsoever and that if the more popular guys knew what he knew and he lost that little edge he had, well.... he just knew he'd find his ass out on the street looking for another job.

Oh god... I just got a picture of you in my head at work. And you talk as stoopid as you sound when you try to write.

But since you're begging, I guess you have permission to release the build though BP. Just don't put it anywhere around me.

Seriously dude... go tell your mom you love her. She's really a saint cooking for you every night you while you spend days at a time without showering in that musty basement you call home.

Edited by ressurectionx

what a sad sad man. Sorry dude

PS I worked with gogo on KIXXX Bendermike HK and ebsay on Mamedox, XBMC with tonnes of people DVD2xbox with wiso and you say I dont help or teach people do your research each of these had something to offer and you do its just not your skills, so why bother teachin you.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

its been done for weeks and you amuse me :huh: I havent coded in weeks this is far more interesting.

Im buying time as I know when I move to a proper thread im going to have to axe you..... it actually make me sad your quite a human oddity...rare breed

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Haha! fuman. I got Russel Simmons on the phone. He want's to know if you're available to do the Def Comedy Jam revival. :huh:

I'm not really a bad guy when I'm not delaying the release of a highly anticipated emulator by simply willing it to be for months on end.

Pretty impressive, right? Professor X can eat a cock. He ain't got crap on me.

Well... since I've noticed that you changed several posts after my replies again BP, allow me to do the same now to answer them.

PS I worked with gogo on KIXXX Bendermike HK and ebsay on Mamedox, XBMC with tonnes of people DVD2xbox with wiso and you say I dont help or teach people do your research each of these had something to offer and you do its just not your skills, so why bother teachin you.

I don't have to ask around. I see your name here and there as support on project. I have no doubt that people who have use for your skills can put up with having to try to decode your posts like they were Nicholas Cage on National Treasure. I'd imagine that you probably didn't insult them every step of the way either since they were letting you join their project.

You don't teach anyone though, and after experiencing your tutelage, you're not going to convince me of that ever. I might not know a ton now, but I pick things up quickly and I'd be running circles around any one of these other guys who post in here if we were in a race to make our own emu ports. I would have considered it an investment. I'm not going anywhere and I will learn to do this. The fact that I'm remapping and changing titles in the source as opposed to wherever you happen to be doing when you code it is simply because no matter how much I asked you how you did it, you would not tell me where or how you were altering them. All it would have taken was a few moments of your time to point me in the right direction and I could have taken it from there, but you choose to waste tons of time arguing with me on this thread or the other site. I don't need somebody holding my dick for me when I piss, I just need them to show me where the bathroom is.

Im buying time as I know when I move to a proper thread im going to have to axe you..... it actually make me sad your quite a human oddity...rare breed

Axe me for what? What rules am I breaking? I didn't see the rule that states you can't call BP on his bullshit. And besides, who else is going to interrupt you and give you these much needed breaks from coding? And who else are you going to be able to study and use that online psychology degree you got from your mom's basement while sitting in your underwear that's sticking to you and is stained with pizza sauce?

Edited by ressurectionx