arcades2.0/xbmc pimpedHD!

fumanchu

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every things non public as stated due to lack of support..... testing and adapting it at times still as allways though

well BritneysPAIRS, I'm a non public kind of guy, in fact i hate the public! so you think I could get a copy?

I'll be your friend until the end. :(

id say theres alot less action myself. I have been waiting for you to do the stuff you promised so I dont have to be proven right. (as I say I cant be that arsed releasing this stuff with people that tell stories and say production has stopped because of people like me, and programming is easy and I dont need any help ive got it all sorted just means I cant be arsed and leave it to people that I know are wrong but dont like to be told....in truth im boardering on just doing my own builds and releasing stuff to a select few)

I havent forgotten about acardes but have finished up v4 and all testing...some small issues I sorted out that I will sort in arcades too, as they parrallel in alot of places....

Light Gun support allthough ive added the fixes from bendermike still has so many issues so im removing support but leaving in the fixes

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Awwwwww... don't be like that BP LOL.

I'm just talking about a lot more action on the message board. I have no clue what the Wizard of MAME does behind the curtains. You probably are getting a ton more done when you're not wasting all night replying to my messages.

I wouldn't hold your breath on me getting this done or saying that I quit either. I'm brand spakin' new at this, and I have no intention of giving up, so you'll be waiting either way. Production hasn't stopped because of you. I don't know where you got that idea from. Production is at a bit of a standstill on my end because I'm having a biatch of a time getting a hold of few aspects of VS .NET. I'm working with a few other guys to try to get to the point that further progress can be made. If I said that programming is easy, I'll take that back... although I don't ever remember saying it in those words. But programming definatly not something that you have a monopoly on. Anybody can pick up the remedials if they have the patience and drive, and a few people can get good at it if they really devote themselves to it. The only reason that I said that I didn't need any of your help is because you weren't going to give it anyhow. Afterall.... I'm just a dumb n00b. :wub: I figured if I got the source then the only person I could blame for failing to make MAME what I wanted it was myself if I failed.

Looking forward to see whatever you come out with. I didn't know you were still mad at me. Sorry about that.

Take it easy,

~Rx

Edited by ressurectionx

not mad at all.... just dissapointed that I wasnt proven wrong I have no monopoly on this at all and want real help for sure. I dont hold my breath for you.... the mod was all pretty much done in a few days id say you would have known about the time I finished it (eg the time I told you what was added and what wasnt). Just takes time to sync it to arcards as I dont even have that build so ill have to work with someone to release it. Ive been working on different stuff and its all done now took about 20 hours of testing which suxed so might finish it up this week and see if someone can release it.

Forgive me for not helping you but I saw you had a vision diff from me and offer you the same help I gave to BAED and would have to HK$ except his coding is better than mine so he didnt need it. But I became aware of the fact that you wouldnt really listen and would blame me for not listening when clearly one person was a bit more experienced than another even if people thought that wasnt true... Ill put my word on it that im more experienced than you and would like to be proven wrong but find it hard to fight about stuff that people say is one way and are supported at saying it when I know 100percent they are all wrong... and hence why I left people I believe are newbees on other forums to spread misinformation etc and got proven that I shouldnt have gone back yet again (this dissapoints me the most really)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

you wont even if you achieve what you want ill never look at it as its what I turned away from years ago, no offense it holds no interest for me I could add a full working rom list in a few hours as BAED allready has every rom tested. If you had been heading in a direction I was interested in id say it would have been organised with a bit of help and in by now.