fumanchu

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres what you are looking for RX.

the real arcades sourcecode.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

I ain't going to open it cause I know what albinoblacksheep is. What is it, a pic of gotse that would get me fired for opening at work?

Pretty funny fuman :o

no it isnt gotse.

remember theres always BAED,BAED,BAED,BAED.BAED and oh yeah BAED.(how did i forget that one

Edited by fumanchu

RX,

Either play BAED and press the back and white buttons to change the keymaps or just play them on your computer.

Yeah.... um, no. Those are two very unacceptable options. Arcades, even as it is now, is 20 times better than either of those suggestions. Thanks though. :o

OK list of changes so far

with basic upgrade not 720p version

1 ) 280games added

2 ) Fixed lightgun support

3 ) added an on off Section for lightgun and a folder to put in lightgun roms (green highlighed items at present)

4 ) fixed 80 or so keymapping issues

5 ) added proper support for TMNT and Simpsons as 2 player standalone versions they are no longer clones

5 ) New setting system in place

6 ) A few games tweaked for speed

7 ) A few clones merged into one game

8 ) A new CLASSICS Catagory

9 ) Command line launching (for xbmc / ux )

10 ) Rom limit to avoid clutter

11 ) New Save and system required to ensure all files are correctly synced (wont work without it)

12 ) New Name and skin update

13 ) Some new options like remove splash screen even though most options are killed

14 ) Fix faults in settings that returns all keymaps and settings and rom selects favs etc back to defaults

BETA will be private and more to come and maybe remove some its allways in a state of flux

Edited by BritneysPAIRS