arcades2.0/xbmc pimpedHD!

fumanchu

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL hell. That's right. When you make a product that you're the only one who knows how to make it, and you don't cater to the lowest common denominator, there will always be revolutionists. There are a lot of people that want to see everything included in this emu and they are being ignored.

Everything could be added with no penalties to the people who won't use them. Like I said before, there's 200MB max of what he feels is "rubbish" so it's virtually invisible in terms of size, and the menu can be manipulated so people who didn't want it wouldn't ever have to look at it.

Don't worry about me BP. I'm not giving up on that. I just think it's funny you hijacking your own work on everyone else on my account. I'm flattered actually.

you really think things have stopped you are amusing..... maybe I need a bit of time and you help me out by being the way you are :D... I think it maybe further along than you think and maybe there was a reason greater than just because I didn't like it that I was heading in a direction maybe there was stuff happening and already happened...also BAED already has every rom

Maybe that is just me being silly though you are a revolutionary man with inspiring vision you would have actually been allowed to patch in if you had listened. Don't bite the hand that feeds you... bad boy

Man... our communication barriers are staggeringly funny. I have no doubt that work hasn't come to a standstill. I know you're still working. I'm talking about you holding out releasing the emulator to the public because of me is all. I really am flattered. I'm sure you are further along than I could imagine, in terms of work done though.

Don't bring up BAED again though man. You and I both know that BAED is crap. Who wants every rom available if keymapping is crap and a lot of the games don't work. It would be fine if the coder was still around to work woth, but as it is BAED is complete crap. I'd rather have your half-assed Arcades emu then that 1/8th-assed BAED piece of crap. At least the games that you included actually work on yours.

I wasn't going to listen to your crap though. You are abrasive, insulting and above all else completely ambiguous. You never once gave any specifics about what you were talking about and I wasn't going to try to get out the BP dictionary every time you opened your mouth to try to figure out what you were talking about. All you did was complain about things in a blanket, and that's no help to anybody. There is a million ways to work with somebody on something and you chose to be an ass about it.

Sorry RX I didnt mean to hurt your feelings...we can all have a laugh though thats the main thing. You didnt read my hints about you very well though and as the pics show im so far ahead of where you are I think it maybe a step back to deal with keymapping of rubbish games, just my opion again go and make your patch with all the keymapping errors and whatever or work out that source.

By the way as much as I insult you...if you look closely maybe its reflecting a mirror just something to consider.

I should spend my time better and redo the keymapping for these instead of the doing stuff in the previous screenshots and got RX to help me but I have stupid ideas and cant be pulled to better projects even when i see stuff like this (the reason I split from BAED etc in the first place)

crap.jpg

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Well BP.... I can't tell if you're serious, and I'm not sure if I'm reading it right, but that does seem like a genuine apology... I think. I'm a big enough man to extend the olive branch right back at ya if that is the case. We've been wasting a lot of energy with this bs, but I must admit that it's been an entertaining way to pass an otherwise very uneventful night at work. :o

I know you're a lot further along than the source I'm sitting on right now. But the truth is, I'm really going to work hard on getting the keymapping and other support working for these games, even if they're not included to the general public and only people who want them add them in a patch. I'd like to work with you to do that, of course, because that would be the ideal solution. But I have little faith that that will happen, and so I'll work with whatever Arcades source I can get my hands on and try to perfect the games you don't like, so anybody can play them. If that means I have to work with code that's already severly outdated, it's still a lot better than working from scratch or using that piece of crap BAED.

By the way as much as I insult you...if you look closely maybe its reflecting a mirror just something to consider.

Yeah.... but at least we were able to keep it humorous for the most part.

Sorry for callin' ya'all ball washers everybody..... lol

Hellsfury.... STOP BRINGING UP BAED!!!!!!! IT'S TOTAL CRAP! I'll work on that one if you do all the coding for me and fix the keymapping and do all the work that BP has already done on Arcades. If you do that, than it's a deal.

Edited by ressurectionx

Well... baby steps.... I'm still trying to figure out how to successfully compile a test .xbe right now.

I don't know what benefits there would be to transfering keymaps from Arcades to BAED though. There can't honestly be a single part of that emulator that has any advantages over your Arcades. And yours is at least 90% tested for working roms by me and I'm sure even more by you. Plus you've done a lot of tweaking to get roms working that I wouldn't know how to do either. BAED would be completely reinventing the wheel, even if the keymaps could be transfered.