Comcast...

iq_132

I'm on RR and have never been capped but then I don't DL 16 gb a day lol.

maybe dl and UL 25gb a month. depending on releases. this time of year not so much. november december was more like 60 gb a month.

I think the whole point of this, is alot of ISPs advertise "Unlimited" packages, and they go capping certain protocols and ports. When you advertise "unlimited" it is UNLIMITED. Restricting bandwidth is thus a violation of the contract they made, and I would sue.

My ISP has a 60GB a month cap, but this does not apply to HTTP/POP+SMTP traffic. If I went over my 60GB cap, I could only use services on those respective protocols. Not a big deal, I don't think I've ever done 60GB in a month, but I have downloaded 20GB in a day before. I don't download something large every day.

I think the whole point of this, is alot of ISPs advertise "Unlimited" packages, and they go capping certain protocols and ports. When you advertise "unlimited" it is UNLIMITED. Restricting bandwidth is thus a violation of the contract they made, and I would sue.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. I definitely have seen a lot of my dl's almost completely throttled -- hundreds of peers, but still only getting ~30k/s.

Anyway, I'm glad to see this isn't a fluke.

http://neosource.1emu.net/temporary_uploads/not_a_fluke.png

Edit by IJTF_Cinder: I made your pic a link, it's scary huge.

Edit

But it's only ~40k!