Comcast...

iq_132

Well that is good for you but I have many friends that can't get torrents to finish from Comcast. They are evil and will rape connections till there is a fair enterprise for internet connections in the USA.

Well that is good for you but I have many friends that can't get torrents to finish from Comcast. They are evil and will rape connections till there is a fair enterprise for internet connections in the USA.

Fair compared to what? In other countries there are strict download limits (you go over, you get raped up the ass in your bill).

I will admit they are complete dicks for throttling dl's though.

Well here they are suppose to offer unlimited and yet they cap crap. I even have been capped from RR. Hell I can't access newsgroups anymore from RR. I pay for unlimited and that is what I expect. I would go to another but hell no RR has rights to my area and no others can even come in.

Ya suppose to unlimited access to Newsgroups but since I exceeded 15 gbs a day for the last month I have no more. And when asked when I would have access I was told did not know.

Ya suppose to unlimited access to Newsgroups but since I exceeded 15 gbs a day for the last month I have no more. And when asked when I would have access I was told did not know.

16gb/day what the hell were you downloading?