Makaron Test 9-2 released

Robert

Edit GDROM.ini

Read the rest from the included Readme file.

There is nothing illegal about your questions, unless they have to do with linking/obtaining either BIOS files, ROMs or CD images.

Edit GDROM.ini

There is nothing illegal about your questions, unless they have to do with linking/obtaining either BIOS files, ROMs or CD images.

i think i understand, but can you give me an idea what to put in the gdrom.ini, and after you put what is needed do you save over the old file with the new?

or have i got this wrong?

plz help a n0ob out oh btw i'm on vista. :):):D

Edit GDROM.ini

i think i understand, but can you give me an idea what to put in the gdrom.ini, and after you put what is needed do you save over the old file with the new?

or have i got this wrong?

plz help a n0ob out oh btw i'm on vista. :oB):o

Ah what the hell this isn't working i tried everything for example

#image = C:\Users\computer.computer-PC\Pictures\RE_CV_CD1.cdi

and its still not picking up the location of the file, can someone help me or make write one soo i can copy and paste into the gdrom.ini file thanks..

Edited by Shenmue

You don't. At least that's my understanding based on experience few version numbers ago.

Either deal with the window size or edit one of the ini files for full screen. full screen can be a bit unstable though.