C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Devia Eleven

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for UMK3 although Soul Calibur 1 is a great candidate too .

How do you measure a game popularity ? I'd say by the number of fan sites and user videos . So, i assume MK is best at this point ..

What are the games at Evo2k this year ?

Edited by flowrent

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for you guys. I say that because none of you, except Kenny over there will ever truly feel the beautiful godsend that is KoF.

KOF never really grabbed me. believe me I gave it a good try, played every iteration emulated. '01 was my favorite I'd say, I dunno. whichever one had Vanessa. (she's bad ass) but it's just not my favorite. I like CvsS versions of Kof characters though.

y isnt project justice up there?!?!?!?!

Because its pretty good, but not better then any of those up there.

I disagree, Project Justice is much better when compared to the likes of Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct. Those two games are not even quality fighting games and have no reason to be on a top fighting game list of all time.

EDIT: Neither should DOA or Dragon Ball Z be on a list like this.

I disagree, Project Justice is much better when compared to the likes of Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct. Those two games are not even quality fighting games and have no reason to be on a top fighting game list of all time.

Just because you suck doesn't mean you gotta say they aren't fighting games.

Just because you suck doesn't mean you gotta say they aren't fighting games.

Just because you get erections over the story lines does not mean they are good fighting games.