Half Life 2 delayed until April 2004

I think it's all bullcrap all of it.

Its been a farce valve are no longer in my good books, flock half life 2 right in the eye.

There bafoons, letting source code leak...come on man... its a lie a big frikking lie, what i honestly think will happen is this.[or what happened]

The game is no ware near complete, its a lie, so they say the source code got leaked so they had a real "intellegent reason" to say the game is delayed...

A motnh down the lin near chirstams, A VALVES SPOKEPERSON SAYS THIS.

We can confirm half lfie 2 will be released for chirstmas abet it will only be released on X-Box due to the source code been for the pc version there is no harm in relaseing this for the X-box first [bill gates sneaks valve a million bucks under the table].

This is all bullcrap all of it i am very upset that this delay has come.

Valve or however you spell it are now in my "clown shoes" list of idiotic people out there. :(:):)

Lies :(

They have lost only a third of the source code supposently. All that probably did was save a whole heck lots of time for hackers and programmers :/

But still that sucks. Screwed up a lot of people's hopes and dreams :/

Lies :(

They have lost only a third of the source code supposently. All that probably did was save a whole heck lots of time for hackers and programmers :/

But still that sucks. Screwed up a lot of people's hopes and dreams :/

Bang on buddy, you cant go on a forum without mention of half life 2...

I've personally seen the source up for share and have been told by a friend who examined it, that it is indeed a complete source package. Not just a 3rd of it (Valve themselves confirmed this a couple days ago in a press release)

The Half Life 2 source wasn't the only thing stolen from Valve either (If you bothered to read!), the source code for their online game distribution service "Steam" was also stolen.

Steam is the downloadabile version of half life 2 with extra add ons and what not...

I bet there gutted there money making ways have back fired, they should of just stuck to a single disks release.

Now all there works down the pan...

If it is true i feel slightly sorrry for them.