On XBLA this week

Bambi

Triggerheart Exelica

pick_up_xbla.jpg

800 MS Points

From XBox.com.....

Features

Mankind's newest and best weapon is the Triggerheart, a humanoid weapons system with a human-like personality. When the Ver'mith attack, only the Triggerhearts Exelica and Crueltear have the power to destroy the enemy. In the classic vertically-scrolling Japanese arcade shooter Triggerheart Exelica, each weapon has a different combat style, but both can perform unique anchor shots. Anchor an enemy ship, capture it to use as a shield, or throw it back into the fray to cause massive damage. With five levels, three difficulty settings, and all the usual Xbox LIVE® leaderboards and achievements, Triggerheart Exelica is a fast-paced, full-featured arcade shooter masterpiece!

Unique anchor shot element: The Triggerhearts can anchor enemies, capture them to use as a shield, or toss them back into the field of battle to cause havoc.

V.B.A.S. (Variable Boss Attack System): The game dynamically reacts to your skill level. If you have a low score, the bosses will be slightly easier to defeat. Carry a higher score, and the bosses become more challenging.

High-def graphics: Fully compatible with HDTVs, the graphics bring the top-down shooter genre to a new level of intensity.

New music: New background music willl have you grooving to the rhythm as you destroy the Ver'mith.

360_025.jpg

that game looks freakin' retarded.

I'm boycotting XBLA until SSFIIHD comes out.

I'm still waiting for Ikaruga.

ditto on that. if we are gonna get a shump it should be a great one like Ikaruga.

I feel like a jackass because I just played Ikaruga today for the first time...Ive owned this game for like 5 years :P shesh!!!!!! butyeah the game looks retarded tho I am an anime gaming whore so...*click*

ive got this on dreamcast its actually better than you might think.its got a cool anchor system where you can grab bigger enemies and spin them around at great speeds destroying other enemies in the process,then you let them go and watch the sparks fly.A shmup with a difference.

I agree with the ikaruga shout an excellent shooter if not one of the best.Aparrently treasure are making the third in the series for xbox360,this was reported a while back,but they had to stop development to concentrate on ikaruga for xbla.Personally i dont think it will be the third installment,i think its going to be a totally different shooter alltogether,but i hope im wrong.