Friendship and Life

Ryuken

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now i'm just gonna wait to see if college gets any better. i think once i can drive, i'll be able to go out with people more and make more friends. thx for caring btw -_-

Ryuken pm me your aim/msn, we must chat -_-!

send it to me too. or just add me to your msn, I think I have it in my profile, if not, I'll update it after posting this.

My story:

I am 19, have some friends, get along with people and I am not socially afraid any more. much.

age 17: I am the guy with dorky glasses and a frizzy afro. always sitting alone in the rearmost bench. The problem was, that due to some mixup in papers, we had an odd number of people in my class. So, an extra one-student table was added to most of the classrooms. guess who always sat there. Everyone else had deskmates. Never got invited to a party, even if did, never did go. Friends? none. I lived out my emotions in forums like Anarchy, Havoc and baka.ee, earning the title of "emo-idiot". And I rampaged on about how lonely I was. Got banned because of that, registered new accounts and sobbed on.

Age 18: New glasses and cut my afro. the birthday of baka.ee, the only estonian anime forum. Even if some people threatened to lock me up in the closet if I'd start my emo sobbing, I went there. And what did I see? People just like me. Ended up making like a dozen friends. joined the IRC channel of local animeholics, joined the anime club and suddenly I had more social life than I had wanted, being dragged everywhere and with people crashing into my place without me even having to invite them.

I hope that cheers you up a little. Just find some people of your type. Go to parties. You don't have to get drunk, just take a social sip and talk to people. if you have a laptop and a fighting game, it will have tremendous popularity on a party. I went to a party where there were skinheads, prettyboys and geeks, everyone wanted to have a match and after that the ice was broken.

if I could grow an afro it would be huge, like harlem globetrotters huge. -_-

It might seem and look cool, which it is, but it becomes alot of work.

Imagining sleeping with an Afro the size of Jupiter, having to comb it out every morning is a freaking nightmare in itself, having to watch it everyday, hey it's even better when it's raining too, that's where the good part comes in.