Arcades 2.0 is coming

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you had your time to listen

as you see half the changes are good and half are bad, its no offense I want to know but not all changes wanted are correct IMO.

I cant except your patch sorry as you dont want to go over the wrong stuff which is all im interested in the good stuff is changed but there is tonnes of wrong stuff the above is a list of first 5 or so games you can ague it if you want but im sure I did my homework on each one.

Not really sure what any of that meant.....

So you're not going to fix any of the games I mentioned to add above then?

What happened to the possibility of choice A? Looks like about 30-40% of people want it.

Im saying I cant support your patch I explained the top 6 or so of the list . The rest is up for negotiation as siad many times. I spend more time explaining stuff to you than doing the mod. No one else here has asked so many questions and wanted so many anwsers. If you dont make it more to the point ill be ignoring your question. Sorry its not that I dont want to help its the time to help you with every one of your issues, more time than sorting them or discarding them

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

dr99

crime fighters, 2020 super baseball, neo turf masters, mikie and super dodge ball all recommended by resx and all made the grade

thanks, i'm sure the update is going to be great

Edited by dr99

one game i would love to see emulated on the xbox,but i dont think will ever happen is "streetfighter alpha3 upper".but that game is naomi based. :devilboy: ive got the game on streetfighter alpha antholgy on the xbox and with the extra characters its an all round excellent fighting game.

would you be able to add hyper streetfighter anniversery edition,to arcades bs i know bendermike released an emu for it but i would like to see it implemented into arcades.

Im saying I cant support your patch I explained the top 6 or so of the list . The rest is up for negotiation as siad many times. I spend more time explaining stuff to you than doing the mod. No one else here has asked so many questions and wanted so many anwsers. If you dont make it more to the point ill be ignoring your question. Sorry its not that I dont want to help its the time to help you with every one of your issues, more time than sorting them or discarding them

Lol, come on man. You don't spend more time explaining stuff to me than doing the mod.

I only ask the most questions because I'm the person most passionate about this project that you've met. I usually am in control of things, and it's hard for me to sit on the sidelines here. I'm really not trying to make your life difficult here.

I'm not really sure how I can make my questions more to the point though. My written english is just about as good as I've ever seen anywhere online, particularly this thread. I think our biggest problem here is that I only ever understand about 25% of what you post. Sorry I have to ask so many questions, but I honestly just don't understand most of your answers.

From now on, I'll only ask you one question at a time, and if I need clarification, I'll ask you to reword it. Hopefully that solves our communication problems in the future.

All I need is a

Please add this

This is probably a bug.... if I dont comment its probably fixed.

maybe a why didnt you add this although not to many of these if poss

PS the whole mod once I sorted the roms took about 1-2 hours....the forums do take just as long. It takes me about 1 minute to check and add a rom and re keymap if I have to. I dont need stuff like I dont help im mean and critise and all this stuff I dont have time for it all it does is slow the main procedures down and I get lost in the weeds of politics and symantecs plus it makes me go internal. That was my first post on XS in a long time cause of all the misconceptions and idots that think stuff before they look and in truth all I got was more of the same... if this continues please do whatever you guys like back at XS im sure you have things under control or will do in the future. THIS IS THE LAST OF THIS STUFF the format for what is required is written above its also what everyone else has done by the way if you look though, I know you can help but patiences is a virtue and all im trying to do is what most people want now....the little stuff can be sorted later and it will be discused as to where to head after "C" is done im picking people might want to see "D" more than "A" but I will better know after this goes live

Edited by BritneysPAIRS