PS3 sold out everywhere

2eyez

I think the PS3 is going to make a major comeback in 08. I never thought I'd say if but if you have been following the GDC developers are starting to get pretty unhappy with the 360 so it might be in for some serious trouble. I'd happily get a PS3 if the price came down just a little more and some great games came out for it that aren't on my 360. (Current offerings aren't too appealing to me)

Epic is spewing a bunch of bullshit about mods on unreal 3 though, MS isn't doing anything to prevent them from doing anything. I don't know what their problem is.

...well, there I live at. 3 gamestop are sold out, 3 Wal-marts are sold out, 1 Retail store - Sam's Club should out. I think it's b/c of tax returns and who said the PS3 was a commercial failure huh.

There was a price cut in your city? :blink:

sold out here as well, and yeah at gdc seems devs are really getting interested in the ps3 platform, but im sure microsoft is still stoking some wangs to get devs to stick to making 360 the major platform but i think 08 will be ps3's yr to at least make a contender comeback as a main console side console will remain the wii's domain.

my store is out of every model other than a random 20gig thats just been flocking sittin there for months. we havent been shipped any ps3 systems in like a month and a half. not like alot of people are asking for it here though so its interesting.

I see PS3s stacked up everywhere around here. I haven't seen a wii since like november.