The GeForce 9s are going to rock your faces off

Shibathedog

Holy crap...

QFT.

Makes me feel like an idiot that I got my 8800GTS now.

thats what sucks about graphics cards and PC parts in general. you always feel like a sucker as soon as the next round of stuff comes out.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the market value for a 8800GTS 640MB is still pretty good I believe, unless they bring down the 8800GTS6 640MB down to match more or less the 9x cards. Might be good for me since I'll go SLI with my setup if that happens.

omfg is this price for real? wow.. just wow. Thank fucking god I waited (I'm still on my AGP mobo and 6800gt). It's about damn time to build a new pc, I just can't wait.

Thats why whenever I buy something for my PC I make sure to check the release schedule for everything else ahead of time. Some investments I still don't feel are wise (Still waiting on DDR3 to become cheaper, I don't think its really worth it yet).

Wizard if you want to sell that GTS you better do it now, People are already starting to avoid any that aren't a G92 like the plague. (enthusiasts anyway, you might be able to sell it to someone unsuspecting)

MY cpu has only 300 watts....

Is ther i can increase m y watt range or something so i can get the top-of-line card?

No, the standard has risen since then. 450W+ is the standard now.

I just ordered the PC Power and Cooling 750 Quad. Its a pretty unstoppable PSU and should keep me ready for these :blink:

60 amp rail oh my!

Shoma if you want to upgrade your Power Supply pretty much anything in the PC Power and Cooling line will do it, they are pretty much the best of the best power supplies.

Try this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817703005

Heres mine but its probably too much for what your looking for:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817703009