Your thoughts on your ps3 system

Kenshinsama

iv got an xbox 360 and right now im using my brothers ps3 for surfing the net all i can say is the web browser is ruddy good.

so come on m$ how about a web browser on the sexbox.PLEASE!!! :P

• 4 weeks later...

i got both a ps3 and a 360 my 360 is down at the moment,but i will get a nother one. there really is no better between the 2 u got fanboys for both machines. and they are gonna argue their fave one way or another. i love my ps3 and i have like 22 games for it i have and still do play all of them. plus anyone who has my gamertag for 360 know i was hardly on it, i love live its hands down the best console online service. but u gotta pay for it for now anyway the ps3 online is totally free and they arent talking about charging for it even after home launches. both systems will have most of the same games so just pick a box and STFU. play it without being a fan boy about it.

I only choose X360 because i can play pirated games on it. If PS3 can play pirated games, I would have buy it instead. But I do like how X360 controller feels on my hands compares to PS3's SIXAXIS.

And home still sucks no matter how I look at it. It's still all good in theory, and theory only.

• 2 weeks later...

I like my PS3. I have some great games on it and a ton of PS2 games. It all depends on what you like. I enjoyed most of the top PS3 games like Uncharted and Heavenly Sword. And Resistance is a great game, I don't care what anyone thinks about that.

I'm not pining for games. Just in game XMB and Home. Both are taking forever and a day to come out.

And home still sucks no matter how I look at it. It's still all good in theory, and theory only.

It's not even good in theory. When I could be either playing MGS4, or petering around in some gay Second Life-knockoff, which would I be realistically doing? The whole thing is asinine. Home is simply a gimmick. Marketing misdirection at its finest.