Tell us something we never knew about yourself!

Alpha

I get irritated very easily.

HEY SALORSKIN DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND? DO YOU WANT TO PARTY WITH ME? DO YOU LIKE GLAM METAL? DO YOU DRINK A LOT OF ALCOHOL? DO YOU USE TIGHT PANTS LIKE ME? CAN YOU TELL ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER? WHAT'S YOUR HOME ADDRESS? I WILL BE THERE TO SAY HELLO AND PARTY ALL NIGHT, PLUS WE CAN BE THE BEST FRIENDS AND ALSO I WILL MEET OUR BEST FRIEND FATAL ROSE :lol:

IF YOU DON'T REPLY IN 7 SECONDS I WILL SEND YOU SOME PM'S SO WE CAN HAVE A GREAT RELATION :)

1. Sure!

2. Well that's what friendship entails, isn't it?

3. I drink a ton of alcohol when I'm in the mood for it.

4. Yes I do wear tight pants.

5. I will tell you if you're ever in California.

6. You may have it after receiving my phone number.

7. This is the start of a beautiful friendship :) We'll be like the new Three Amigos or something.

I guess something no one really knows about me is that I graduated high school by taking an adult English or Economy course, I forget which, at adult school. Reason being, in high school I was very emotional, had trouble adjusting to a new area with people I had never met before, had a falling out with a love interest/best friend, and eventually stopped going to school altogether. Strangely I'm accused of being homosexual more now than when I was in high school... and my mother wishes I were gay. It's annoying.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm into BD/SM.

I have a mask fetish. I like to collect them and wear them.

I despise blonde women. Real or Fake.

I was born an accident.

I once wrestled with a dead human body during a fire call cuz we couldn't tell if it was human or a dummy and I was trying to lift it up to see.

I hate birds.

I smoke Camel Filter Wides.

I've been pulled over and never got a ticket 3 times so far this month.

I sometimes get a clastophobic feeling when I'm in areas completely full of people. I don't have a problem with small/tight spaces. Just being stuck with so many people. I have to step outside and chill. Which is why I don't go to alot of concerts.

I've been referred to as being a hopeless romantic god knows how many times.

I get irritated very easily.

HEY SALORSKIN DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND? DO YOU WANT TO PARTY WITH ME? DO YOU LIKE GLAM METAL? DO YOU DRINK A LOT OF ALCOHOL? DO YOU USE TIGHT PANTS LIKE ME? CAN YOU TELL ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER? WHAT'S YOUR HOME ADDRESS? I WILL BE THERE TO SAY HELLO AND PARTY ALL NIGHT, PLUS WE CAN BE THE BEST FRIENDS AND ALSO I WILL MEET OUR BEST FRIEND FATAL ROSE :lol:

IF YOU DON'T REPLY IN 7 SECONDS I WILL SEND YOU SOME PM'S SO WE CAN HAVE A GREAT RELATION :)

1. Sure!

2. Well that's what friendship entails, isn't it?

3. I drink a ton of alcohol when I'm in the mood for it.

4. Yes I do wear tight pants.

5. I will tell you if you're ever in California.

6. You may have it after receiving my phone number.

7. This is the start of a beautiful friendship :) We'll be like the new Three Amigos or something.

I guess something no one really knows about me is that I graduated high school by taking an adult English or Economy course, I forget which, at adult school. Reason being, in high school I was very emotional, had trouble adjusting to a new area with people I had never met before, had a falling out with a love interest/best friend, and eventually stopped going to school altogether. Strangely I'm accused of being homosexual more now than when I was in high school... and my mother wishes I were gay. It's annoying.

I missed the glam metal question...

I was into glam metal late junior year/senior year of high school. Now I'm more into bands like Pixies, New Order, Sonic Youth, Joy Division, old AFI etc.

Skid Row and Guns N Roses are still the crap, though.

I've been referred to as being a hopeless romantic god knows how many times.

That was the last thing I expected to hear from you. Serious. We have a club, with t-shirts.

• 2 weeks later...

I've quit warrior training several days before I was supposed to shoot my first 120mm bullet("tankball"?)

I made a trollbot that spams forums. Don't worry - it can't work here.

People at the base joke that I never remove my cap. They don't know I do it because I'm a Terry Bogard fan...

I am anal retentive and I sublime it by being good with money (i.e. I keep track of every cent); it does the job well considering how messy I can be. If I'm broke, then I concentrate on my appearance.