Kids these days .... need to go outside and play.

Alpha

I found this video on Digg today and I must say, prepare yourselves! Put your speaker volumes down and put your ear muffs on because the following 8 or 10 year old boy screams at a higher pitch than any opera singer or person you'll ever hear.

It also shows how kids today are obsessed with the Internet, MySpace, and only have "virtual friends". I couldn't watch more than a minute of this. But it just goes to show that parents of today also need to take a few classes. And last but not least, kids need to go outside and play, with lots of physical activity.

This is DISGUSTING.

Watch Video: http://www.doubleviking.com/videos/page0.html/8110.html

haha my favorite one is the one from rainbow six where the kid is like MOM GET MY MY flockING CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!! and you can see the in game characters lips moving so it looks like hes the one screaming.

This video looks like it might be fake, It looks like his lips don't always sync up, maybe its just bad quality though.

Myspace is flocking gay, I posted went on it for the first time in like a year last night and posted a bulletin about how it still sucks (because pages just won't load and stuff, the servers are horrible), and all these people started bitching at me like its some elite community and I should leave if I don't like it hahahaha people are so retarded.