FirePro Wrestling Returns

Kenshinsama

Ok so I have been playing firepro for the better part of a decade and while there are obviously "Better" wrestling titles out for the ps2, I find that I really don't care about all the bells and whistles some of the new games come with. Firepro Is simple, easy to pick up and if I am not in the mood to play I can just watch the matches and check out computer logic or tweak logic of my created wrestlers and such. the game is just amazing to me for this.

That being said for the first time the game is actually taking off in my group. thanks to all my friends I have created a fed, have about 14 wrestlers made(and Growing) and hell now were trying to see if anyone else plays. it would be pretty easy to get the data from my PS3 to send and fight some of the board members and see their logic.

so back to the question at hand. anyone play? :(

Oh man if you have any interest in the wrestling, mixed martial arts, boxing or just like a good sim with some killer matches(which you can also play if you choose I prefer making fighter logic my self) than its for you. I have a legit copy of the game so if you need to hit me with a pm and I can help ya out^^

Oh man if you have any interest in the wrestling, mixed martial arts, boxing or just like a good sim with some killer matches(which you can also play if you choose I prefer making fighter logic my self) than its for you. I have a legit copy of the game so if you need to hit me with a pm and I can help ya out^^

How deep is the create a character when compared to the AKI wrestling games for the N64?

hmm been a while since I played any of the aki I games but Firepros Createa wrestler gets...well pretty flocking insane. its easy and simple enough when your doing the basics like costume design and styles and what your good against and what not. but its finding the right move sets, logic, what aresa are you aver, good or weak in. if Id say firepros create a character was a lot deeper than any of the aki I engined wrestling games. the only issue is the menu system in firepro is clunky and feels very clumsy sometimes. the controls take a while to get use to when it comes to the menu system and I am still getting the hang of it. though its alot easier now that the flocking game is in english lol.

the depth doesnt stop with the characters though. Whole federations factions, you can make different arenas and designs and belts. its pretty flocking sick.

Been a hardcore player for the better part of the past 12 years. FPW:Returns is probably the best FPW game since D.

It's CAW mode is very similar to the No Mercy and WM2k, mix and match parts. But the depth doesn't come from that, it come froms the move selections, the character stats, A.I. development and the sheer number of wrestlers that can be created. Garunteed you won't be able to make about 200 CAWs complete with their own different federations. Unless you download CAW packs, which I've been also doing for D.

Been a hardcore player for the better part of the past 12 years. FPW:Returns is probably the best FPW game since D.

It's CAW mode is very similar to the No Mercy and WM2k, mix and match parts. But the depth doesn't come from that, it come froms the move selections, the character stats, A.I. development and the sheer number of wrestlers that can be created. Garunteed you won't be able to make about 200 CAWs complete with their own different federations. Unless you download CAW packs, which I've been also doing for D.

Why wont I be able to.

Anyways I just bought the game, people have said it's to wrestling games what VF is to fighting games. We shall see...

yeah it was really clunky to me in the beginning to. first you make a fed of your own. than a group. after THEN they let you make one from the ground up...I was very drunk when I figured this out...booze fixes everything:P