Having issues connecting to the DC++ hub

Kenshinsama

hey guys its been a while^^ stuck sick in bed and I was surfin the boards when it hit me to breakout my DC and mess around with a few games(saw a topic about hundred swords and really wanted to play) so I thought o check out the hub and see whats in there. I havent messed with DC in a while but I am having all kinds of issuesd getting in. it keeps saying "The requested address is not valid in its context" can anyone help me out? hopefully I didnt post this in the wrong forum again....thanks guys^^

Uh, we not has Direct Connect hub anymore, not for over a year at LEAST.

Really? craptastic...(DO NOT SURF FOR EMULATION FORUMS WHILE UNDER KODINE) well doesnt that just beat all. its fine though I have found a few hubs and I am playing around with those now. sorry for wasting time^^

Uh, we not has Direct Connect hub anymore, not for over a year at LEAST.

Really? craptastic...(DO NOT SURF FOR EMULATION FORUMS WHILE UNDER KODINE) well doesnt that just beat all. its fine though I have found a few hubs and I am playing around with those now. sorry for wasting time^^

More like over 2-3 years. The hub itself was shut down 2 years ago. I hope you didn't go into a time machine last time you connected to the dc hub. :(

hey guys its been a while^^ stuck sick in bed and I was surfin the boards when it hit me to breakout my DC and mess around with a few games(saw a topic about hundred swords and really wanted to play) so I thought o check out the hub and see whats in there. I havent messed with DC in a while but I am having all kinds of issuesd getting in. it keeps saying "The requested address is not valid in its context" can anyone help me out? hopefully I didnt post this in the wrong forum again....thanks guys^^

Omg, tell me your not the same Kenshinsama from old GeoShock? it's a shocking suprise to see you here. Tis sad to see GS gone but that used to be one of the better old emulation community out there compare to places like A@H.

but back to the topic, I used to be the owner of ••€mü-Ñëtwø®k••, and run Emu Rom Hub. But due to Udgnet (UnderGround Net) got into the affairs with the FBI, I had to choice but to back out of DC++. But Emu-Net used to be a success, I was able to obtain up to 12 hubs in my network.

Omg, tell me your not the same Kenshinsama from old GeoShock? it's a shocking suprise to see you here. Tis sad to see GS gone but that used to be one of the better old emulation community out there compare to places like A@H.

but back to the topic, I used to be the owner of ••€mü-Ñëtwø®k••, and run Emu Rom Hub. But due to Udgnet (UnderGround Net) got into the affairs with the FBI, I had to choice but to back out of DC++. But Emu-Net used to be a success, I was able to obtain up to 12 hubs in my network.

haha I am the very same one^^ use to be a mod for gs for a number of Years. than everyone started leaving and I also had a few other issues come into play( seriously stopped gaming for a while. maybe a year or two?) I tried going back to geoshock and was sad that Kath totally let it go. I tried to get in contact with him to maybe buy the rights but I never got the chance :-)

but hey crap happens and I found 1emulation around 2k5 and Ive trolled around ever since^^

haha I am the very same one^^ use to be a mod for gs for a number of Years. than everyone started leaving and I also had a few other issues come into play( seriously stopped gaming for a while. maybe a year or two?) I tried going back to geoshock and was sad that Kath totally let it go. I tried to get in contact with him to maybe buy the rights but I never got the chance :blink:

but hey crap happens and I found 1emulation around 2k5 and Ive trolled around ever since^^

yeah, it's been a while. I also used to post over there (think it was rommy aka mr.rom on A@H clue me over there or something). I was quite active there during that stupid conflict between A@H ppl and GS (spamming each other bleh, was there to stop the whole mess since I was mod over at A@H). Yeah those were the days. but I swear i thought it was Tim (owner of A@H) who was responsible for the downfall of GS. I'm not even sure Kath was the one who decided to shutdown GS but I recalled GS was hosted on Tim's network or something.

haha I am the very same one^^ use to be a mod for gs for a number of Years. than everyone started leaving and I also had a few other issues come into play( seriously stopped gaming for a while. maybe a year or two?) I tried going back to geoshock and was sad that Kath totally let it go. I tried to get in contact with him to maybe buy the rights but I never got the chance :blink:

yeah, it's been a while. I also used to post over there (think it was rommy aka mr.rom on A@H clue me over there or something). I was quite active there during that stupid conflict between A@H ppl and GS (spamming each other bleh, was there to stop the whole mess since I was mod over at A@H). Yeah those were the days. but I swear i thought it was Tim (owner of A@H) who was responsible for the downfall of GS. I'm not even sure Kath was the one who decided to shutdown GS but I recalled GS was hosted on Tim's network or something.

Tim hosted it for a while but I think towards its final days kath tryed putting it on his own server and that lasted for like a few months. from what I know tim didnt really care either way about geoshock so I dont think he had to much to do with it. in the end I think kath just say flock it. he had alot going on the last I spoke to him. haha so you migrated here to eh rommy? niceness. you gotta let me know the next time u come out to the bay man. sano wants to burn one with ya ^_-

you gotta let me know the next time u come out to the bay man. sano wants to burn one with ya ^_-

What some wacky tabaky...no dope smoking allowed here....cough cough...takes another puff.

Edited by Jitway