How to boot r4 with fwnitro

lilracerboi

*** Warning - Fwnitro is currently not compatible with Max Media Dock. There may be other booting devices fwnitro may not be compatible with. I am not sure what is and isn't compatible, as I don't have every booting device available, and can't afford to get all of them. ***

If the "load NDS through NDS cart" feature doesn't work, I guess you should look in to uninstalling fwnitro.

*** Warning - Fwnitro is currently not compatible with Max Media Dock. There may be other booting devices fwnitro may not be compatible with. I am not sure what is and isn't compatible, as I don't have every booting device available, and can't afford to get all of them. ***

If the "load NDS through NDS cart" feature doesn't work, I guess you should look in to uninstalling fwnitro.

Yeah but i cant uninstall it cause it wont boot my R4 and since im 13 i cant order a gba flash cart =(

Yeah but i cant uninstall it cause it wont boot my R4 and since im 13 i cant order a gba flash cart =(

Not sure what your age has to do with that, but if you have an R4, why not get a GBA flash cart from the same place you got the R4?

Not sure what your age has to do with that, but if you have an R4, why not get a GBA flash cart from the same place you got the R4?

i live in Kansas but i got the R4 at California

What fwnitro anyway? Never even heard of it.

fwnitro is a firmware replacement for NDS (whereas FlashMe is just a firmware patch). It can do things like dump DS cartridges and boot GBA carts into NDS mode (like a PassMe), but other than that it seems rather useless to me.