WOMEN SUCK!!!

Gouken

Join the party bro.

2 Of my bitchis did this to me as well.[ note i would not refer to them as bitchis if they had not cheated]

Anyways you live and learn i guess, you will know which ones are worthy of your time as you go along.

:(

It's a story....

I havent talked to my one friend in about a year because that girl I was recently dating (the 3 year one) kinda screwed it up for me and him. Made us both believe something else (just figured it out for the both of us an hour ago, now we're friends again). So he starts telling me all the stuff she's ever said to him about me in the past year. All of it was hear say, you can't believe someone you havent talked to in that long so I called her out on him and her talking.

I spoke with her and said

me: "(friend) said a whole lot while we were talking tonight, got anything to say?"

her: "like what?"

me: "like a bunch of stuff I am very upset with you about" her: "well ::hesitates:: the only thing he really knew that you didnt is that i went out with (place assholes name here) a month ago".

I told her she better not call my house after that. Granted (friend) never even TOLD me that she went out with this guy and had sex with him. He just said he went out on a date with her and didnt like her because she just wasnt his type (date happened 2 years ago). Im mad at him for doing that, but he was under the unfluence of her lies at the time. So I don't know what to think or do, I just know she is so DONE!

This may sound blasé, but it was laways time to move on. You know not, from what ecperience I taljk, but I talk form some. Be happy that she has has something to be happy with; now it is your turn to search.

i'm a bit pissed.

What do you mean? The spelling errors? Can you not edit the post? :(

I can't trust the edit sir. It is currently 4:26 UK time, I'm very pissed. I could edit it out on the morrow, but it is ore honest this way: I stand by what I mistyped.

I see, so your up late.

The only reason why I was concerned was because I wanted to makesure it wasn't a board problem. :(