Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice Released

BlackKnight

I KNOW. To make it worst, it has to be out on a school day. Once I'm back, I'll be playing this all night ALL NIGHT! I've been keeping track of this for weeks nao. Since I'm possibly the biggest GS/PW fan here, I'm going to have two sigs to commemorate Apollo Justice day :3

I've never actually played any Ace Attorney to be honest, even tho I could probably download them and play them on my NDS in mere minutes. Never got around to it, I guess. Are they really that good?

Yeh they are. I guarantee once you play through the first 2 cases of the first game you'll be kicking yourself for not getting them sooner. :P

I've never actually played any Ace Attorney to be honest, even tho I could probably download them and play them on my NDS in mere minutes. Never got around to it, I guess. Are they really that good?

Yeh they are. I guarantee once you play through the first 2 cases of the first game you'll be kicking yourself for not getting them sooner. :D

That's about how it felt when I got it, yeah. Feels so good to object to things, and then the expression on the witnesses or prosecutor just makes you feel like the guy.

Well since I had the game with me since yesterday late afternoon I finished the first case in one sitting and already started the second case. All I can say is, it was just awesome. Like the previous Gyakuten Saiban but without milking the same formula, Apollo Justice has some new tricks up it's sleeve and really suprise you with how the plot unfolds with insane twist and turns and with some new showcase of more 3d visual and animation cut scenes. I'm playing case 2 as we speak. I'll try to write up a small review once I'm finish with the whole game.