Name a fun crazy thing you did!

Lucandrake

This one is hard, since for a while all I've done is stay on my internets, but , here it goes.

Umm, ok this one is really hard, so I'll start off easy. I went to a 21+ club and I'm 17 :(!!!

I had a blast, I danced my ass off, met some WOMEN (fuking tight highschool girls) that actually had BRAINS!! Also, my bad@ss meter went +1 that night, so, what's something fun and crazy that you've done lately?

This one is hard, since for a while all I've done is stay on my internets, but , here it goes.

Umm, ok this one is really hard, so I'll start off easy. I went to a 21+ club and I'm 17 :unsure:!!!

I had a blast, I danced my ass off, met some WOMEN (fuking tight highschool girls) that actually had BRAINS!! Also, my bad@ss meter went +1 that night, so, what's something fun and crazy that you've done lately?

Tight? You mean their pants were tight, right?

And how did you get into a 21+ club? Please don't tell me you used a fake ID or I would have arrested you right on the spot! :(

Umm, ok this one is really hard, so I'll start off easy. I went to a 21+ club and I'm 17 :unsure:!!!

And how did you get into a 21+ club? Please don't tell me you used a fake ID or I would have arrested you right on the spot! :(

I have friends who have friends :P.

met some WOMEN (fuking tight highschool girls

Tight as in 'the sh1t'/awesome/uber/smoking hot.... not 'physically tight.'

Edited by TapeWurm

Had my 21st birthday. I proceeded to get stupid drunk, have some amazing sex with my gf, and then the next day we drove to Cedar Point. I was still completely drunk for the first half of the day and that somehow makes the rides 1000x more awesome.

Had my 21st birthday. I proceeded to get stupid drunk, have some amazing sex with my gf, and then the next day we drove to Cedar Point. I was still completely drunk for the first half of the day and that somehow makes the rides 1000x more awesome.

Hey it's that park Snoopy themed. My wife loves Snoopy and she would love to go there if it was full of Snoopys LOL

Edited by Tynvar

When I was in highschool, me and my friends would take vodka in waterbottles, and buy those 1 pint orange juice, and pound during lunch =).

But nothing beats the idiot I saw handling mercury with his bare hands and putting it in his mouth. what an idiot.

Mercury....how sad.....

Oh yes...

In middle school i made a band where we remixed radio hits with a school theme and our instruments were pencils and banging on desks. The teacher actually gave us a performance time every friday as a gift to the class, lol!

"Shhhhh.

Can it man, can it man,

C-c-c-c-an man it!

shhhhhhhh

Can it man, can it man,

C-c-c-c-an man it!

Then dem boz be loud pass your way,

Holla can it man!

When they' be loud in da librabry,

Holla can it man!"