What made you stay in 1emu?

Lucandrake

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted more rom links so I stayed to get more.

As for over the years, it became habit to keep checking here for discussion and junk. Even if there were periods I didn't like, I still just lurked around.

Even if there were periods I didn't like, I still just lurked around.

We had period you didn't like? :(

I don't think we've ever had any bad moments on 1Emulation. Sure, we've had to deal with a lot of crap members, spamming, server problems, hackings, but we never had bad times in my book.

Help me out here. :unsure:

Cuz I have bragging rights being in the startup crew :( hehe

I've always appreciated how there are actually topics relating to the subject matter. Unlike so many other emu boards /gaming boards that have 99.9% posts in 'current affairs' or off-topic sections.

I like boards that actually contribute something to the scene.

Cuz I have bragging rights being in the startup crew :naughty: hehe

I've always appreciated how there are actually topics relating to the subject matter. Unlike so many other emu boards /gaming boards that have 99.9% posts in 'current affairs' or off-topic sections.

I like boards that actually contribute something to the scene.

I'll never will forget our original staff, which included Emsley, ME!, DreamCastLover, someboddy, Alexis, Solidius, Disoblige, Magnis, and TapeWurm. I purposely forgot someone else, but you probably know why. Those were definitely the good ol' days. I also remember you had a phenomenal FTP back in the day. I wonder if you still have that?

I can not even fathom that it was 6 years ago. I've said it once before, but I'll say it again, I'm glad you came back. Now if only Emsley would post more and ME! would come back, we're good. DreamCastLover unfortunately went AWOL in March of 2005. I never saw him again on AIM, MSN, nothing. I'm not sure if he's still alive or what truly happened to him. He was our resident dreamcast expert and moderator in our dreamcast forum before ShibaTheDog.

Anyway, *sighs* ... time flies, but you got to keep going on my friend. :P