What brought you to 1emu?

Lucandrake

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magnis promised me a key if I joined. Plus I lurked for like a year or so anyway so I thought I'd do the decent thing :)

A key? What kind of key? :D

I meant to write 'key'. As in promoted to an OP in one of the 1emu DC hubs. I don't think he meant like his front door key :)

hmm I was up looking for a new forum to hang around (when u are out of the emu loop for a while iVe learned that its been to read the forums...people always ask the same questions I do.) signed up and that was that. my job keeps me pretty busy so I am not on alot. but I am usually there enjoying the flaming...when flaming happens anywho.

hmm I was up looking for a new forum to hang around (when u are out of the emu loop for a while iVe learned that its been to read the forums...people always ask the same questions I do.) signed up and that was that. my job keeps me pretty busy so I am not on alot. but I am usually there enjoying the flaming...when flaming happens anywho.

You should post more often.

man that was so long ago, i was really into my xbox at the time and fbax, i was obsessed with getting alpha 3 working and i think i found this site in my search to get this working, shout out to Prican25 he was a big help.

It's great reading these stories. Our first break happened when we were indexed on Google for all the latest neogeo rom releases. If you typed in "svc chaos rom", "kof2003 rom", etc. This site would always seem to pop up first! I have no idea why to this day, but it was just luck of the draw, and we were the main guys covering the last neogeo game releases.

If that never miraculously happened, we never would have even got Gryph. A huge beginning batch of forum members came just from those days. :blink: