XBOX Live vs. Firmware Flash

Alpha

XBOX Live vs. Firmware Flash  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmm, you might be right. let me find out by this week. Let me know what games are in this Unplugged disc

I've got them both right here, One came with a Premium 360 the compilation disc came with the Arcade Version 360

XBLA Unplugged Vol. 1 - Geometry Wars, Wik FoS, Bejeweled 2, Outpost Kaloki X,

Hardwood Backgammon, Texas Hold'em

XBLA Compilation Disc - Pac-Man Championship Ed., UNO, Boom Boom Rocket, Luxor 2, Feeding Frenzy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, you might be right. let me find out by this week. Let me know what games are in this Unplugged disc

I've got them both right here, One came with a Premium 360 the compilation disc came with the Arcade Version 360

XBLA Compilation Disc - Pac-Man Championship Ed., UNO, Boom Boom Rocket, Luxor 2, Feeding Frenzy

Then, you are right GC. i think the Arcade games I saw is the unplugged vol.1 :P Too bad then. Sorry for giving false hope.

Then, you are right GC. i think the Arcade games I saw is the unplugged vol.1 :naughty: Too bad then. Sorry for giving false hope.

All of my hopes dashed :P

Flashed with ixtreme, all discs go through xdvdmulleter checking ss, dmi ect. gold live for last 6 or 8 months I own only one retail game everything else I play on live is a backup. many high profile games before release. ( halo 3 & cod2 a week before release, among others. ) and still no ban. as long as you are stealthed and the disc is ripped and burned properly you are pretty safe. not 100% but I'd say at least 90% safe from the MS Banbus. and if the console does get banned just sell it to somebody and get another. I know for a fact I could sell my 360 for retail price if it was banned. and still be completely upfront with the buyer about the banned console. just throw in a bunch of backups.

I have a friend with a modded Xbox360 and while its pretty awsome that he has like every xbox live arcade game,he can save games to the hard drive but not being able to play him on live is a drag. I find that xbox live is really inexpensive and thats coming from a hardcore gamer. I dont download every arcade game nor do I really have a desire to own every iso. I do however enjoy playing on a solid network, my friends is always right there and theres always something to do. and now the xbox has divx support. cant really beat that.

his system is chipped and he had the full games. I dont think he was able to buy them from market place.

Chipped with what? The 360 just needs the dvd drive to be flashed.

Even then that doesn't unlock any of the games, I have a modded 360 and all the live games on it are demo's except for Hexic

The drive I was talking about is called the Hitachi 79, and in order you flash it, you NEED a Passkey chip, like this one

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog...hip-p-2738.html

You also have to take off epoxy, and solder a lot of real tiny connections, This is by far the hardest drive to mod out of all of them. (There are a bunch of different drives that require different tricks to mod now, because of hardware revisions or just firmware revisions, really they are the same 3 drives, but with different firmware/stupid things added on like epoxy)

• 1 month later...

How about using something like: Xeno Top Gear and 2 HDDs or 2 mem cards or 1 HDD/1 mem. One for XBL the other for Backups. Then just flash the DVD drive, custom for backups, original for XBL. If the flash fails you just have to buy a new DVD drive. That should be 100% fail proof from getting banned. Only way would get banned is if you used the backup mem/HDD online or go online with custom firmware.