5 signs she's into you!

Alpha

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is hard to see pupil dilating. And don't strain yourself trying. the girl might get the wrong idea.

This is just signs for first time date. The girl might not like you at first, but I always believe you have to work hard to win over someone. So, don't take these signs seriously and work on your love. unless you are looking for ONS.

Tilting of the head is the only one I've ever noticed in that situation.

It may be the only one you noticed but that doesn't mean she didn't do the rest of what it said.

You just weren't looking for all these signs at the time

holy crap! the old lady at the coffee shop wants to bone me according to this list

The best advice I can give anyone :P is to be yourself and by that I don't mean be an asshole if you're one. Just act normal don't push things on the first date or even the second one. Have fun. What I've found that really really influences a womans decision is if you make her laugh and treat her right.

I think what megaman is trying to say is that he prefers not to level-up his perception skill. Fair enough, different people have different methods. Me, I do most of the stuff that's listed in the man vs woman link. Especially the slow, soft speaking I think. Never hurts to be a huggy bear also. :P