Blue-ray wins HD format war

Robert

I never understood "I hate Sony" or "I hate Blu-ray"

Someone explain those retarded comments?

It means just that.

Sooooo, you hate something that youve never owned or that hasnt done anything to you...or that CANT do anything to you. Ahh i see. Good Point :blink:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means just that.

Sooooo, you hate something that youve never owned or that hasnt done anything to you...or that CANT do anything to you. Ahh i see. Good Point :blink:

Oye, mijo, cayate!

Not Blu-Ray itself, but Sony products, I have own before, on several occasions, lets just say the 360 RROD has occurred a lot less frequently then one of Sony's products braking, on me, for no reason.

Blu-Ray I see as an expensive PoS, in terms of tech, it might be better, but in terms of price, I'd rather stick to HD, besides, were constantly upgrading, I'm sure in a few years Blu-Ray will outdated as well.

Yes, Blu-Ray has done sh!t to me, it ever forces me to wait the outcome of a cock fight between Sony's selfish ass and micro/toshi's selfish ass.

Yes, it has done things to me, my friend was considering a X360 for christmas last year, ended up buying a PS3 (would've bought it sooner, but , lol, $$$), and sold the Ps3, saying it sucks, and that Blu-Ray is just a nice add-on nothing more, and now he owes a X360, buying it around the same time I sold my X360 due to the fact that I needed money and some other reasons I will not include to you.

Sony sucks, they suck fuking big time. Also, I bet your thinking in your head the same thing about HD as I about Blu-Ray, and don't try to argue it, because, well, were all human, and whether or not you want to admit that you hate HD (or else you wouldn't be trying to come off as a smart ass, acting might joe young tough and sh!t), is not my problem, I just LOL at you, and change back to my idiot talk, that way , maybe , just maybe, you'll understand it :punk:!

Quick Edit: When I say I "hate" something, I have my reasons, sticking me in the category of ignorance towards your stereotypes is only proof that your an arrogant a$$, can't blame you though, for us 2 have cocks attached to our balls, well, at least I do >.>.

It means just that.

Sooooo, you hate something that youve never owned or that hasnt done anything to you...or that CANT do anything to you. Ahh i see. Good Point :clapping:

Oye, mijo, cayate!

Not Blu-Ray itself, but Sony products, I have own before, on several occasions, lets just say the 360 RROD has occurred a lot less frequently then one of Sony's products braking, on me, for no reason.

Blu-Ray I see as an expensive PoS, in terms of tech, it might be better, but in terms of price, I'd rather stick to HD, besides, were constantly upgrading, I'm sure in a few years Blu-Ray will outdated as well.

Yes, Blu-Ray has done sh!t to me, it ever forces me to wait the outcome of a cock fight between Sony's selfish ass and micro/toshi's selfish ass.

Yes, it has done things to me, my friend was considering a X360 for christmas last year, ended up buying a PS3 (would've bought it sooner, but , lol, $$$), and sold the Ps3, saying it sucks, and that Blu-Ray is just a nice add-on nothing more, and now he owes a X360, buying it around the same time I sold my X360 due to the fact that I needed money and some other reasons I will not include to you.

Sony sucks, they suck fuking big time. Also, I bet your thinking in your head the same thing about HD as I about Blu-Ray, and don't try to argue it, because, well, were all human, and whether or not you want to admit that you hate HD (or else you wouldn't be trying to come off as a smart ass, acting might joe young tough and sh!t), is not my problem, I just LOL at you, and change back to my idiot talk, that way , maybe , just maybe, you'll understand it :D!

Quick Edit: When I say I "hate" something, I have my reasons, sticking me in the category of ignorance towards your stereotypes is only proof that your an arrogant a$$, can't blame you though, for us 2 have cocks attached to our balls, well, at least I do >.>.

Oye, Mija, No lloras tanto!

See i dont care much for anything HD because i own a crapload of DVDs and Blu-ray is just a nice add-on for me as well. I Dont hate HDDVD, because i dont care for it. Im sorry Sony hurt your feelings, *pats on the back* its ok.

stop-crying.jpg

Come on get Fuccking real. crying like a little girl about how expensive Blu-ray is AS IF you dont know that it will drop in price the SAME way DVDs did. When DVDs came out, they were $1000+ then it dropped to 800ish, then 600ish, NOw you can buy one at any supermarket for 50 bucks.

Man with a cock crying about Sony = Not a Man

Posting you "Don't care" about something is about as legit as a person leaving 1Emu and having to make a "Goodbye" thread >.>.

Point is, if you really didn't "care", you wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

If you're saying I'm crying for a machine then I'm saying your protecting one as if it was fuking you in the a$$, just because it hurts doesn't mean you have to scream at me.

Also, sure, the price will drop, but before you type anything, by the time it does, something new came out already, and DVD will still be holding the majority market, dumb a$$, the consumer gets fuked over again in the end.

Posting you "Don't care" about something is about as legit as a person leaving 1Emu and having to make a "Goodbye" thread >.>.

Point is, if you really didn't "care", you wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

If you're saying I'm crying for a machine then I'm saying your protecting one as if it was fuking you in the a$$, just because it hurts doesn't mean you have to scream at me.

Also, sure, the price will drop, but before you type anything, by the time it does, something new came out already, and DVD will still be holding the majority market, dumb a$$, the consumer gets fuked over again in the end.

See maybe sony has hurt you so bad that youve misunderstood what i wrote and my reasoning for "Not caring"

So stop crying and lemme explain.

Am i defending PS3 or Blu-ray? Absolutly not, i was just merely questioning the paradox of hating something you dont/have never owned. In fact, i dont even recall defending the PS3 in my post :)

Look at what you wrote, you hate the ps3 because ur friend bought it, wasnt happy with it, then sold it and bought a 360 around the time u had to sell yours.............Not affecting you directly at all. And that They are "Making" you wait for anything as IF you cant JUST stick to DVDs and completely ignore the war since you HATE sony so much.

LMFAO@ me hating HD. Do i hate HD?? Not at all, HD hasnt done anything to me. But the fact is THEY LOST! So supporting HDDVD is like buying stock at Enron. And Since Blu-Ray won, PS3 owners the the benefit of the doubt. Simple as that. AND yes, consumer is always flocked, but what are YOU going to do about it that will make a difference. I dont need anymore insults to prove my point.

So yes, i DONT care, my reason for NOT caring is because this doesnt directly affect my life at all. Me and my DVDs are content regardless if Blu-Ray won or not.

See maybe sony has hurt you so bad that youve misunderstood what i wrote and my reasoning for "Not caring"

Am i defending PS3 or Blu-ray? Absolutly not, i was just merely questioning the paradox of hating something you dont/have never owned. In fact, i dont even recall defending the PS3 in my post :)

Look at what you wrote, you hate the ps3 because ur friend bought it, wasnt happy with it, then sold it and bought a 360 around the time u had to sell yours.............Not affecting you directly at all. And that They are "Making" you wait for anything as IF you cant JUST stick to DVDs and completely ignore the war since you HATE sony so much.

LMFAO@ me hating HD. Do i hate HD?? Not at all, HD hasnt done anything to me. But the fact is THEY LOST! So supporting HDDVD is like buying stock at Enron. And Since Blu-Ray won, PS3 owners the the benefit of the doubt. Simple as that. AND yes, consumer is always flocked, but what are YOU going to do about it that will make a difference. I dont need anymore insults to prove my point.

So yes, i DONT care, my reason for NOT caring is because this doesnt directly affect my life at all. Me and my DVDs are content regardless if Blu-Ray won or not.

Ok let me just ask you if you don't care about either of the shots. If you don't care, then why are you posting in here? Also, why are you asking the reasoning (and claiming it's retarded) behind comments such as "I hate Sony" and "I hate Blu-Ray", claiming either of those statements are retarded is the proof that your defending the product, so automatically any claim of you not caring is proven false. Also, I didn't just write I hate Ps3 because of the event of my friend, I also wrote I hate all Sony products because their life span is as reliable as your intelligence level, low.

Again I say to you, if you really didn't care about either side, you wouldn't be crying about it in your last post, are you screaming for attention? Why not go ask mommy for a nipple? Is it a paradox to hate something you've never had/owned? No, not really, to answer my own question, it's common sense to hate something that has been proven to be useless several times in the past.

A

Ok let me just ask you if you don't care about either of the shots. If you don't care, then why are you posting in here? Also, why are you asking the reasoning (and claiming it's retarded) behind comments such as "I hate Sony" and "I hate Blu-Ray", claiming either of those statements are retarded is the proof that your defending the product, so automatically any claim of you not caring is proven false. Also, I didn't just write I hate Ps3 because of the event of my friend, I also wrote I hate all Sony products because their life span is as reliable as your intelligence level, low.

Again I say to you, if you really didn't care about either side, you wouldn't be crying about it in your last post, are you screaming for attention? Why not go ask mommy for a nipple? Is it a paradox to hate something you've never had/owned? No, not really, to answer my own question, it's common sense to hate something that has been proven to be useless several times in the past.

Because Those were the Two statements that were shouted out. Sony products have never given me a problem, especially the game systems, Microsoft cant say the same thing. How many people own "Microsoft TV sets" or "Microsoft DVD players" ect?

Sony products are just as durable as any other product, and the rule of thumb here is IF YOU KNOW HOW TO TREAT YOUR crap IT WONT MESS UP!

it's common sense to hate something that has been proven to be useless several times in the past.
But yet you support the RRoD stricken Xbox 360..............

Idk if you've ever owned a 360, if you haven't, aren't you now going against what you said in the first place?

I owned my 360 for about 2 years, and RRoD happened to me once and I got it back withen 2 weeks. I have owned a Sony Cyber Shot, wich the USB port on it stoped working (for no reason). A PsP (which the charge slot stoped working, again , for no reason). My father bought 2 Sony T.V's, and those, stoped working, for no reason, thank god he still had warranty, he ended up turning in both in for a 46 inch Toshiba which he still has. Also, during the PS/N64 era, I went through 3 PS1's, one fell, the other 2 stoped reading discs, I never bought a 4th one, and I still had my N64 until 2 years ago, which I turned in to EB because I wanted some XB games. Also, my XB never poped out of no where.

I'm just stating my experience with Sony, all of it's hardware has busted on me. For a random reason or another, hence the spawn of hatred. I like the games for the system, and if the Ps3 was affordable I'd get it, but my hatred for Sony's products stays put until Sony hands me a reason not to dislike them.