Need a flashcard

happytodd

Dear Win2ds users,

I would like to use this software/program to use on my ds. But as you guys could probably guess I'm having some troubles. Do I need any special card for my ds? Do I need a nintendo wifi usb stick? Im just wondering ok I've got the server running from my pc but how do you set your ds up? Do you need any extra programs? Please help. sorry if im such a newb :(

Have a good day from happytodd

Lol - no offence, but this is kinda the wrong place to go if your just starting to learn homebrew. But your lucky :(, since I'm gonna be nice and give you a quick run through. I'm assuming you know what homebrew is. If not, google it. To run it, you need a flashcart device that enables you to run homebrew on your ds. I recommend an R4DS, since they have the best compatibility and the best reviews. Price range sometimes varies, but when I got mine 2 months ago, I got one, along with a 2gb Sandisk miniSD (oh yea, your gonna need a memory card) for about $60. If that's a bit too much, you can always go for 1gb for around $50. Feel free to do a bit of research so you can figure out what you need.

Edited by Exp44

I recommend the M3DS Real over the R4DS. The price is comparable, but the M3 Real has better features the most important of which is the ability to use memory over 4Gb in size. The Real is just newer than the R4- that is the only reason more people don't have it / don't recommend it- it is superior in every way.