American vs Asian Comic Design

rubiocroft

Which one is better?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello!

I’ve just added this post so you can see that I also try with this kind of drawings too. I consider that American Comics are quite difficult in comparison with Asian comics (are they called mangas??)

Which one do you consider are better.. or just you like most? :)

ssf2thd_udon.jpg

MANGAVID.jpg

8746F896-A30E-48EB-9308-120394551572.jpg^_^

(these are mine!)

s5033669.thumbnail.jpg

s5033668.thumbnail.jpg

Just take a look at my not cool webblog to see some others... don't forget to give your opinion.. eventhought it is not good lol! ^_^

animated_sakura.gif

BYE

Rubio :blink:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics Rubio

I'm bit biased being an Xmen fan, btw (nice pic of Psylocke) in e form streetfighter as physical copy Seiya and Xmen.

I like the old school way of comics and the Kubert bros, Matsuda, Maderia and Perez come to mind.

With animation I apprecieate Akira and Jungle Book more than Toy Story and Final Fantasy cgi.

asian comics forever

That doesn't tell me much about it... I mean.. it's obvious you like them,.,,, but why?

strider.gif

----- Most of time I try to compare an animated serie with its original manga version,,, and I 'd rather choose the first one.

;)

pd: did I include this link??

Just to poke at the fun

I like asain comics because american drawn style comics suck. They look like overbuffed shemales half the time, and depict all americans as superheros who'll die for the innocent any day, when in fact, it's complete bullsh!t.

Just to poke at the fun

I like asain comics because american drawn style comics suck. They look like overbuffed shemales half the time, and depict all americans as superheros who'll die for the innocent any day, when in fact, it's complete bullsh!t.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyways I say American. Some manga style art is fine.

Just to poke at the fun

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyways I say American. Some manga style art is fine.

Dude seriously if I saw a musclebound freak walking in the streets wearing tights (which is the image I receive anytime I open a western comic book), I wouldn't run away, I'd laugh, the american art style makes me feel like that, and sometimes good stories help me ignore it (SPIDERMANZ) but a lot of the time, I just can't.