My Legal Emulation Website

XTREME!!!!!!!

Do I know you? Sorry if I forgot, but your name is unfamiliar. Would you happen to go by another name on the other forums? :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised that people use the word "Xtreme" instead of "Extreme". People have been doing it for ages. In fact, I remember that there was "ExEmu" (Extreme Emulation). Reminds me of ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) and then XPW (Xtreme Pro Wrestling).

Anyway, just an analogy, no disrepect. :P

Yea dude it's not just cinder I get the same blank page.

I'll look into it a bit, by any chance would your ISP's happen to block any websites? Try seeing if it can be accessed through a proxy.

It should load fine, since it does for me and others. I just want to make sure the problem isn't on my websites end.

I had someone else on another forum say the same thing a while ago, I thought they were joking because no one else was having a problem.

Thanks for reporting it, I'll see if I can figure out what is wrong.

@Gamecop, I chose the username "Xtreme2damax" back in 2005 when I first signed up at emuforums because I originally thought the name was original only the find out the alias had already been used on other websites. At least I am the only one who has used the alias at more overall websites/forums than the other person who was also using this alias.

White page here also.

But if I jump from the portal directly to a topic, it works.

In fact, all pages work - except for the forum index.

The cut-down version of the index works though

http://www.xtemu.com/forum/archive/index.php

In case you're interested, here the source of the index page:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

As you can see, not much there.

Working, and I see 0 cause for "Oh noes! Illegal Stuffs!"

But you might want to set some permissions on your downloads section (I too run PHPBB3) as guests can download. Should be an incentive to sign up, seeing as you're offering up SVN compiles of Dolphin.

Yeah I set it up so guests could download. I wanted to give unrestricted access to things like downloads and give guests the option to register, I didn't want to force registration on anyone.

I am trying to find members within the emulation communities who are interested in posting news and moderating specific sections, not much luck so far although I haven't asked many people.