sSB wont playq?

OKAY i WENT BACK IN TIME, sry....

Im complelety new to gc emulation as I hav never truly tried it so one question.

I got ssb for my dolphin, but dolphin crashes everytime i load it so...

any help?

Which version of Dolphin are you using, and do you have a dual core processor and a 64-bit OS?

If you're thinking about playing said game, you can pretty much stop here though.

Which version of Dolphin are you using, and do you have a dual core processor and a 64-bit OS?

If you're thinking about playing said game, you can pretty much stop here though.

Not quite sure I understand wat ur sayin...

It's truly possible, that Im sure of....

It loads all the way up the char select screen then i press start... it crashes.

BTW Im usin dolphin V1.0.3(the latest official release)

I got dual core but...

I dont hav a 64bit OS....

Edited by Shoma

IIRC, you need to do what's called a "language trick" (change the language to Japanese then back to English or something of that sort), and it supposedly gets in-game after that. I suggest you read the 100 + n threads found on EmuTalk for more info.

Wow....that was quick and easy...

.Turns out Dolphin's development for 32 OS is quite slow compared to their 64 development..

I know how to fix it now but its been said,

(switch language from English, then back to Japanese) but if i want a decent speed and be able to unlock chars and finish adventure, this current version will not allow me to do so.

The only solution is to wait on newer/faster version for 32bit Os which hasnt come out yet...

Thanx dude! YOSHA!!!