MUGEN XP, frontend, using gamepad and goodsound

alexis

Alexis thata nice and all but im still frezzing up at inizalting keyboard from both vdmsound and sounfx. now maybe i dd something wrong if some other Xp users found those 2 programs to be helpful. I on the other hand still having problems with both of them.

Edited by Shoma

• 4 weeks later...

mmmpf i have used them wiht xp and no problem, i havenpt used mughen in a while now but anyways i may be able to help you, please tell me more, you mean that you enter the game but the keyboard is frozen, that`s weird, are you seure this is related to the sound proggies, that would be much coincidence

EDIT Ye it is becuase of vdm try using a newer version like 2.0.4 this versino can crash the game when you are playing but at leat you get to play it, maybe an even older version will work flawlessly. gotta try this

Edited by alexis

• 1 month later...

i know what you are talking about, it is happening to me now, i dunno, maybe it is relatred to the vdm sound file, cannot reatart the machine now, but i gues that uninstalling the program and whiping the remaining files should do

• 11 months later...