Work Out?

Diso

at least 30 mins a day with an (old) exercise bike

been doing that since last spring and I've lost a decent amount of weight (slowly since I eat whatever I want)

I have a similar problem because my diet is crap so most benefit of my exercise doesn't show itself. :)

An easy way to drop weight fairly fast when paired with exercise is to change your drinking habits from coke / pepsi (which I use to drink like water) with water. You lose weight really fast by taking out all of that sugar from your daily intake, if you drink the water chilled your body has to warm it up to body temp, burning calories in the process. It also makes you lose fat as your body wont be storing water in your muscle, which it does as a safety vice when you don't have enough water in your system (Coke and soda doesnt cut it).

Water = Ultimate tool in losing weight, but companies cant make money off it so you never hear about it on TV adverts, etc.

As soon as I get a car I'm going to get another gym membership and return to my soccer conditioning routine (I did conditioning with my friend who's obviously a soccer player, I don't play soccer). After three months I'll be looking like a dime again :)

Lately I've been running or walking a much farther extent then usual.

Last week I did 1 mile / sprint last block (10 block course).

Yesterday I extended the course a bit, and sprinted the last 2 blocks (omg that was a b!tch).

But yea, I'm still eating out of habbit, except soda and pizza, I've completly been absent of either for a month now, I'm proud of myself for that one reason lol :peopleseybrow:.

I try to hit my local rec center 2 days a week, sometimes I do three and split the workload. Mainly work on biceps, legs, and abs. I have a problem with my left leg thigh being noticeably thinner than my right because of something that I think happened 3 years ago, so I mainly work out my legs, and sometimes do some extra upper body work to show others I'm stronger than I look :blink: