Work Out?

Diso

You guys work out regularly or anything?

I've been working out a bit recently just wanting to tone up a bit. Doing mainly free weight exercises, crunches, and push ups about 2-4 times a week. Would run or something but I rather wait and run outside rather than run on a treadmill. The 13 flights of stairs I need to climb to get up to my room are a good workout though :D

Yeah, I work out regularly. However, I stop going to the gym a week or so before a test.

I alternate my work out routine like one day I will do pulls, then next day I will do legs, then next day I'll do pushes, and then finally I'll do abs. I try to split my workouts to be about 30 or so minutes of weights and about 45 minutes of cardio.

I have this really good workout for any exercise you want, i got the best results on the Bench press.

Phase 1

Warm up of light weights 12 Reps

Then 3 Sets of 10 with Somewhat heavy weights.

i.e, last i checked on the bench, i maxed out at 225(about a year ago, i beleive i surpassed that by alot but i havent checked my max). So for my workout, i would put 135(2 x 45 plates + Olympic bar)

Phase 2

Warm up of light weights 12 reps

Then 3 sets. But go up in weights, so before for me it was 135, now it would be 150.

1st: 10 reps

2nd: 9 reps

3rd: 8 reps

Phase 3

Warm up Light weights 12 reps

3 Sets, add weight after every set

2nd: 8 reps

3rd: 6 reps

Phase 4

Warm up Light weights 12 reps

This time 4 Sets, add weight after every set

2nd: 8 reps

3rd: 6 reps

4th: 4 reps

Phase 5

Warm up light weights 12 reps

4 set, this time, its called "Strip sets"

You need about 2 friends for this one but the results are GREAT!

You start off HEAVY. I started this workout at 170. So figure out whats best for you.

1st: 4 reps

Take off weight

2nd: 6 reps

Take off weight

3rd: 8 reps

Take off weight

4th: 10 reps

The last Set is going to be the hardest!!!

and will gain the most results in a 6 month period.

You change Phase every 2 weeks or so. And you WILL see results. Thats how i did it at least. WHen i started, i couldnt do 1 pushup, now i can do 10 diamond pushups, about 25 normal push ups, and overall im alot stronger.

I've got a really nice gym right here in my apartment complex. and there is never anyone in there..... and I still have never used it :D

For the last few months I have been just using my own weight ( Push-ups, crunches, etc)

Recently signed up to the my around my corner again, I plan to start going in 2 weeks or so when my friend who I use to work out withs wrist heals.

I just go to the gym regularly and use many exercise machines as possible and I'll lift up weight when I get the chance, I tend to do 3 sets with many reps as possible. I don't know about you guys, my muscles are aching like hell, but hey no pain no gain! :D