Swap Magic ISO

neo

I am trying to use an ISO that i downloaded and burnt unto a -DVD..but it is not even recognising it....i am not a PS2 fan....so i am kinda stuck...help me i dont know what i'm doing

Console:SCPH- 79001

Swap magic 3.6

Colour: silver slim

:D

Is your PS2 modded? If not it can't boot burnt discs. If it is modded, why are you using Swap Magic?

Swap Magic is sold as a pressed disc that an unmodded PS2 can read, which can then be swapped out for a backup. Burning a copy of Swap Magic itself is like missing the point entirely...

• 2 weeks later...
So....there is no way in which i can use a burnt disc without modding the PS2?

Well, since you have a slim ps2... either buy a modchip or purchase the Swap Magic. Eitherwise, I'd return it and buy a fat ps2. Then search for the "Indepence Exploit".

And yes you can run a burnt disc without modding the console if you have an original swap magic. Just invest on a real disc, you will only be doing it once.

You need an original swap magic to play games on a PS2 with no mod chip. Since a PS2 with no chip cannot read backups.

If you have a modded PS2 you dont need swap magic at all.

they got a swap magic for the ps3?

I wouldn't bet on it, Swap Magic, was made especially for the PS2 and the PS2 only. It's made to byspass the coding that PS2 games need to be recognized by an unmodded PS2. The PS3, however, even has trouble running a majority of PS2 games, PS3's backwards compatibility capabilities are trash.