Capcom Vs SNK -=W=- 2.0

-SyN-

It is Finally here and ready for download!

Installation and Support for this project can be found here,

http://www.club-syndicate.net/v3.2/index.php?topic=5082.0

Main Page > Downloads Gallery > Screenpacks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically this is a screenpack that includes a system that makes mugen looks closer to a fullgame but This must be used only with Warusaki3 CVS characters (and Zero by Jesuszilla). I did this because I was bored of my normal mugen, plus, I lost it on a HDD crash and I didn't wan't to start it all over again (I had a 6 months old backup and it sucks...), so I decided to do this which only uses a certain number of characters which can be found in one site (or two with ZERO ;)).

Well, let's take a look at what we get by using this fullgame system:

- An entire original screenpack based on nothing :o.

- Hi-res graphics for the character selection screen (including CVSW portraits).

- Round anims are coded in the game itself, which means they are multy layered, they will identify the first round, the final round (only on 3-round based fights), any kind of survival rounds (including challenge mode rounds, I will explain that later), etc. and they will have random announcers to not to get bored of them ;) (except on certain special rounds).

- A K.O. pause effect which will be active on SUPER COMBO/ SUPER SPECIAL MOVE FINISH situations (pauses are different on CAPCOM AND SNK Grooves).

- An original game over screen.

- Each Groove has it's own Hi res SC/ SSM FINISH background.

- A hurry up system which will trigger a special song (randomly decided between 3 songs) when the time is almost over.

- A final round system which will trigger a special song (randomly decided between 3 songs, again) when you are on the final round.

- First intro of a match has a song (in the boss/ true boss battles the song will be different).

- A stage counter system which will tell you in which stage you are on arcade/ story mode.

- A mode ID system which will tell you in which mode you are (battle mode is a normal battle against A.I. or 2p, training is training mode :P, Challenge mode is after round 10 and you start playing missions and survival is after round 10 when you aren't in challenge mode).

- A story mode which will show cutscenes after certain battles (Only single vs single). It's beta btw, I didn't have enough time and resources to finish it as I would like to.

- Boss and True boss battles have a dramatic touch now, the enemy will start in normal mode and in the second round they will change to their EX mode to make battles harder, which include some special effects in the round 2 intro and in-battle and it will also change the music (only in story mode).

- Lifebars are coded in the character/system so they will have special effects like changing portraits when the character is in EX mode or when they have full or low life (simul mode lacks of those effects).

- An exclusive challenge mode where you must pass 15 missions while you survive with almost the same life and trying to get the life up bonuses. This is only for single mode on 1p (this is to let people play normal survival mode in single style with the 2p if they wan't).

- A winquote system, I guess there's no need to explain this (Names are in US version because the winquotes are in english aswell :P).

- A rank system for survival/ challenge mode which will give you a codename depending on how much people you defeated.

- A cheap bastard finish screen, no need to explain this either :P.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, now I'm gonna explain the challenge mode:

Thw first 10 rounds will be normal battlers as always (that's why BATTLE MODE is displayed) and you will get normal announcers and animations for the start of the round. However, from round 11 to ahead, you will start the challenge mode and you will know on which mission you are by reading the mission name. Each 5 missions you will get all your life back and change to the next mission. There are 15 challenges so far and the official challenge mode ends at round 85 (you will get a message tellying you about it).

There are certain missions where you will have a fixed announcer, fixed music and/or you will get your life back on each mission, those will be explained on the mission grid here,

Each mission has it's own round start animation by the way.

In the final round of each mission you will get a special song no matter in which mission you are, it's the third song assigned to the final round.

MISSIONS:

- ROUND 11 TO 15: SP MISSION

- PALFX: GOLD - ENEMY

The enemy will have the double of attack points on all the attacks except proyectiles, helpers, grabs and SGS moves.

- ROUND 16 TO 20: SD MISSION

- PALFX: BLUE - YOU

You will have half of your normal attack points on all the attacks except proyectiles, helpers, grabs and SGS moves.

- ROUND 21 TO 25: OFFENSIVE MISSION

- PALFX: RED - ENEMY

You won't be able to block any attack. You also can't use Just Defense here.

- ROUND 26 TO 30: CLASSIC MISSION

- PALFX: PURPLE - YOU

You won't be able to use any Super Special moves except on K Groove.

- ROUND 31 TO 35: HEALING MISSION:

- PALFX: LIGHT GREEN - ENEMY

- ANNOUNCER: MAKE UP MIND

The enemy will regaing some points of his life back each tick.

- ROUND 36 TO 40: BLIND MISSION

- PALFX: GREY - YOU

The screen will fade in and out during the battle to confuse you.

- ROUND 41 TO 45: ZERO MISSION

- PALFX: ORANGE - ENEMY

You will gradually lose your power and the enemy will absorb it (no groove loosing or gaining on K Groove).

- ROUND 46 TO 50: QUAKE MISSION

- PALFX: WHITE - ENEMY

The screen will shake a lot to confuse you during the battle.

- ROUND 51 TO 55: TIME ATTACK MISSION

- PALFX: LIGHT BLUE - YOU

- MUSIC: HURRY UP 1

You will have nearly 40 seconds to beat the enemy or else you will die (you can temporally avoid death by making a special move but after this overs you will die if you didn't beat the enemy with it). This mission includes a time bar to show how much time you have yet.

- ROUND 56 TO 60: ISUKA MISSION

- PALFX: YELLOW AND VIOLET - YOU

- ANNOUNCER: ARE YOU READY?

Here you won't be able to jump and your character won't be able to turn by itself, to do ut you must make any action first.

- ROUND 61 TO 65: POISON MISSION

- PALFX: GREEN - YOU

- MUSIC: HURRY UP 2

- LIFE BONUS: EACH ROUND

Here you will gradually loose your life (but you won't by by life draining).

- ROUND 66 TO 70: SHADOW MISSION

- PALFX: BLACK - ENEMY

- ANNOUNCER: DARKSIDE

The enemy will have infinite power (no effect on K Groove).

- ROUND 71 TO 75: OVERDRIVE MISSION

- PALFX: MULTYCOLOUR - BOTH

- LIFE BONUS: EACH ROUND

Both characters will have infinite power, double of attack power and will gradually loose their life (no groove effects on K Groove),

- ROUND 76 TO 80: DEATH MISSION

- PALFX: DARK RED - BOTH

The first one to hit wins (attack must not be a proyectile, helper, grab or SGS move).

- ROUND 81 TO 85: ULTIMATE MISSION

- PALFX: RED AND BLUE - ENEMY

the enemy will have double of attack points, you will have half of attack points and the enemy will have infinite power (no groove effects on K groove and for the attack modifier points to be active attack must not be a proyectile, helper, grab or SGS move).

After round 85 the challenge mode ends and you will keep battling on ULTIMATE MISSION (just to see how much you survive :P).