I'm Back from the dead!

Hello Everyone!

Its been years since I've been on here. I've been lurking on another bunch of forums these past years and under a new name, Ph33r Viper.

Well, The name of Viper Sniper007 is infamous for something...

________________________________________________________________________________

________

GONE are the days where I used to terrorize a site called Romshare/Emuchina.

The story goes something like this...

I used to have a wonderful time flaming and ranting at them. Romshare is NOTHING these days as the public server has been down for at least 6 months. IMO, It will vanish off the internet within 2 years if it doesnt get properly maintained.

The forum is slow and there was once over 40,000 members. Now there is only 3,000 and nearly all of them have vanished. The Original Mods have either stepped down or been banned one way or another.

Emuchina/Romshare might have been a good site back in the day but it is now NOTHING!

The truth is, I was never my true self on that forum. They never got to see the "nice" person I am.

Today, I'm glad that I have never signed up to another forum that have Mods or Admins that truly abuse their power.

At one point it got so bad, someone made threats against the chinese people. I know for a fact they were desperate to get rid of me so someone tried to be ME! Yes, someone made the username Viper SniperOO7.

The "user" that posted the racist remarks was behind a anonymous proxy from Italy. I have never seen anything like that before.

Thats not the worst incident I've heard about, One mod decided to flame the living crap out of the admins! what actually happened I dont know but he got burnt allright!

I may have done things the wrong way but I knew there is better sites out there today :D

We Have Bittorrent, IRC and the other methods of getting Roms and ISO's off the net.

The bottom line is: I will be remembered as "The Stallion", They should call me the "The Infamous Stallion".

I said that I would build a website that had every Rom and ISO in the world. Never going to happen because I know other websites do have The Roms and ISO's people are looking for.

________________________________________________________________________________

________

There you have it!

I should be more active but unfortunetly I dont have the time for Emulation these days :(

I never want to see behavior like that on the Romshare / Emuchina forums or any forum again!

Funny thing is I'm still a member on that forum.

As for my attitude goes, Its been perfectly normal since that mod that flamed the admins got totally BURNT!

That incident happened in the middle of 2003.

Thanks for reading and hope you guys are well :)

Viper Sniper007

AKA Ph33r Viper

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Romshare I knew was a joke a few years back. No idea why, but I would always login as myself, and appear online as someone else. Never had any failed login attempts though... needless to say I was banned soon after for something like that.

Oh well, who needs Romshare? I have 1Emulation ;) and somewhere else.

Welcome back? I guess

Btw it was awkward reading your story, felt like I was reading a list ;)

my eyes just gloss over when I see a huge post like that.

The bottom line is: I will be remembered as "The Stallion", They should call me the "The Infamous Stallion".

4 years and you are still quite full of yourself. ;)

Hey You **** Off And Get A ****** Life You Stupid LAMER

I Wish There Was A Flame Forum So I Can Get Everyone Piece Of Mind

Well 5 Warnings To Go And Please Dont you spoil EMUCHINA

EMUCHINA IS IN YOUR HANDS BROTHER

So SHUT THE **** UP AND Please Shut the Hell Up For one Week

And To ADD To That

Im Not The One Who Started The Flaming And The SPAMMING

I WAS Forced Too Byn One Of The MODS

You Heard RIGHT

MODS

5 Warnings You GUYS HAVE And Please Dont PUSH THE LIMIT

OR EMUCHINA FORUMS WILL BE GONE

( SORRY TO THE GUYS WHO RESPECT ME)

Well I Hope That You Can Reconsider Your Decision And Let EMUCHINA LIVE

OR MY SITE WILL TAKE THE PLANET OF EMULATION

LOLz

A touching story.

I also noticed, which is rare, but you joined in 2002, that is something that I rarely see around here.

4 years and you are still quite full of yourself. ;)

LOL!

You might think that.

I made a decision nearly 5 years ago that I was no longer "adding some fuel to the fire" at romshare. I had enough of what truly happened behind the scenes.

I'm glad I did that.

I only regret one thing and yes I am serious: Where the hell was the "good side" of me. The positive side of myself. I did not show it on romshare. Thats what I am in real life.

I am not a no good moron with no life and never was and never will ;)

If I could, I would go back 5 years ago and would be the member I SHOULD of been!

From that day in 2003 I decided to not be a active member.

Also "The Stallion" is long GONE!!!